Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New world : Transport interactive map!

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
Updated the map :)
I had forgotten adding these connections.

I don't understand what you mean ? Do I have to rename the place to Hound-ru, or is it at the wrong place ?
I mean that skiadro now has a link to hound-ru... when it eventually gets added to the map.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Muhahaha ok :)
I can do both :)

EDIT : Updated, added Hound-ru and connected it to Skiadro.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Hound-Ru is also now connected to Havarda. :) Also the map is great, good job.

Oh and the other town we're linked to is New Vera which is at X-10100, Z-2750. I'm guessing you didn't know where it was, and that's why it isn't on the map at all yet.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Hound-Ru is also now connected to Havarda. :) Also the map is great, good job.

Oh and the other town we're linked to is New Vera which is at X-10100, Z-2750. I'm guessing you didn't know where it was, and that's why it isn't on the map at all yet.
Map updated, added New Vera, linked it and Hound-ru to Havarda :)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Whoops, I've had this for a while, forgot to post.

No ports yet :)

Town Name: Avius

x: 2669
z: 15555

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
I just updated the map :)

Buuut... I couldn't find the new spot for New Vera Baron ? Are you really going to be in-between those two huge cliffy islands ?... :s

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'm going to be building on top of them both, that coordinate was just the most rounded result :p

Structures will be going up as soon as I get back home (internet here in vacationland is awful).

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Nice map =P Must have been drawn by someone pretty aweeesome ^^

Etheras:
x: 13738
z: 6325

No ports there yet.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Well now that we have dock masters, Salts Ridge is connected to Port Silver, RiddlePort, Cutthroat Cove, and any other town with the new dock master system