Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Ok long story short, we have a new world.

The old world map was hosted on our new ssd which unfortunately decided to go boom. This meant we lost the world and the back ups. We may have a back up on some external hardware but we can't access this until tuesday and the backup will be atleast 3 months old.

Unfortunately this hit us on april fools day, which obviously everyone instantly jumped at it being. I'd love to say this was an april fools and we were only joking (it would save us a shed load of work fixing things) but it isn't. We really did lose everything.

So, until we think of a solution, we have a new map (which may be permanent) so feel free to enjoy that and build. Towny is removed for the time being but all other hollowworld rules still apply.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
That is a disaster!

Well... I love building, so let's get started on a new world! Big adventure!

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
there was a little bti of a muck up there wasnt there. did you spot it boys and girls? XD well this is gonna be interesting

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Somehow I can imagine Aug coming to the server in the morning, looking at where HR should have been, standing up and looking for a bridge to jump off...
Oh my god... 3 months... that's last year.
Excuse me while I go cry myself to sleep...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
haha, that was so fun, I made a little nether tower with some goodies and some ominous messages (and pumpkins) leading to it, luckily thedarkfool and alaila found it before it was re-reset (or unreset, whichever you prefer)

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I was so close... I noticed the strange path of pumpkins, but was looking for food first...

Status
Not open for further replies.