Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nicktaco55[Approved-Legion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am Joseph Tripoli, under the account name of Nicktaco55, a 21, about to be 22! I like hanging out, partying, playing games, and playing sports with the family. I want to be a part of this interesting server because many servers I have attempted to go on had corrupt admins that filled in houses that you made. Your Medieval Role play server seems to be really interesting and I would like to be part of it. I live in NJ, USA and I absolutely love living here. I don't like talking about myself, but I think I am funny, semi-athletic, intelligent, friendly, and a bit creative. I have read the ToC and I will get used to the swing of things throughout my expedition through Medieval role play. I would like to meet new people and play with many others.

Thank you
Joe Tripoli

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I wish you had done the app in the provided format but you answered all the qustions, so ill approve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.