Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Nid Arach] Event Request Thread

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Nid Arach
Event Request Thread

Nid Arach is the Divine Ground of Jishrim. A chaotic land classified as a Violent Region, full of perils both obvious and hidden.
It is a place where those who take high risks will get high rewards. A place to test your character's mettle.
Never heard of Nid Arach? Then please read up on the Nid Arach Subforums before requesting an event.

1681666233302.png

Wish to explore Nid Arach?
[!] Make sure you have read up on your lore and know the rules in the Concise Visitor's Manual before requesting an event. [!]
Then sign up by filling in the form below. Almost anything is possible in this region, so don't hold back.

Overview: [This should be a short outline of the event you are looking for. Hunting? Establishing an outpost? A siege? etc.]
IC Basis: [Write concisely about why your character is doing this so that I understand what you're after and why.]
Party size: [Roughly how many players will attend the event? Bare minimum is 2, absolute maximum is 5, due to large groups moving slower]

Preferred Date/Time: [A rough day and time would be good. When works for you? Keep in mind my timezone is CEST and prefer to host events around 20.00h CEST]
Have all members of the party read the
Nid Arach Visitor's Manual: yes / yes (obligation check, can't host without it)

If you have any questions, just ask them in the discord:

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Event Inspiration
If you'd like to have a specific goal but can't think of anything yourself, here is an overview of loose ends that may be used for event requests:

The Quill of Blood
An artifact that remains unfound. The party must think about where they will be able to acquire information about it, to then try and find this item.

Hunting Creatures
The beasts of the Slayer Tower have escaped and run rampant through Nid Arach. The party must summon Gorshank by sounding his horn to find out where their prey is.

Feed The Beast
For slayers who wish to test their mettle now that the Slayer Tower's beasts have all escaped; Find the beast arena building and go through several rooms in preparation to fight a monster with an Arachian mutation inside the inner arena.

The Corrupted Gryphon
An end-game boss challenge that is meant for only the most well-trained characters. A creature that is only very infrequently seen in the skies of Nid Arach. The party must learn about its location, its weaknesses, and ultimately attempt to vanquish this mighty adversary.

A Collector's Challenge
Nid Arach is filled with all manner of unique creatures, plants, and items. The party visits Nid Arach in the hopes of cataloging the many intriguing items and lifeforms to put them on display in the abandoned fortress of Branko Callas. Traverse the ziplines and learn how to cheat death while exploring and collecting all sorts of samples.

Colonization
Nid Arach is a vile place and any who enter it need to prepare well in advance. Creating a fortified outpost on the fringes of this terrible place may prove useful for future endeavors. The party will decide on a location, the location will be claimed, and they may establish an outpost in rp; using emotes to build and fortify their outpost. They may then start new adventures from there.

Archaeology
There is a yet undepleted archaeology site on the border of Nid Arach which may be explored using the rules for my old Archaeology events.

Last edited:

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
Overview: Laic & Crew are coming for what one might expect; adventure, and loot! There is little interest in setting up more than just a staging ground for each time the group comes, rather than any sort of permanent foothold (for now at least).

IC Basis: Having experience already in Nid Arach, and no interest in getting himself involved in the ongoing war to the west, this Ranger would like to return to the odd lands in search of more treasure, as the last time he was betrayed by the man who led them.

Party Size: It is unlikely that the whole party will be showing up at any one time, but at max capacity I estimate ~7-8
(Myself, Sophe, Lovely, Absent, Scroll, Valkyrie, Electric, perhaps Moosh if he wants in on this team)

Preferred Date/Time: Weekends are the best bet, preferably Saturday @ 20:00 CEST (which is 2PM EST / 11AM PST)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Overview: Laic & Crew are coming for what one might expect; adventure, and loot! There is little interest in setting up more than just a staging ground for each time the group comes, rather than any sort of permanent foothold (for now at least).

IC Basis: Having experience already in Nid Arach, and no interest in getting himself involved in the ongoing war to the west, this Ranger would like to return to the odd lands in search of more treasure, as the last time he was betrayed by the man who led them.

Party Size: It is unlikely that the whole party will be showing up at any one time, but at max capacity I estimate ~7-8
(Myself, Sophe, Lovely, Absent, Scroll, Valkyrie, Electric, perhaps Moosh if he wants in on this team)

Preferred Date/Time: Weekends are the best bet, preferably Saturday @ 20:00 CEST (which is 2PM EST / 11AM PST)
I've got time this Saturday, 22nd of April. Is that good for y'all? Keep in mind that 5 people is the absolute max

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Overview: Eirlys will be leading a group to Branko's fortress, in order to investigate its status and search for rumors on Artifacts from inhabitants within.
IC Basis: Eirlys was told the best way to get info on the Quill of Blood will be to ask some of the fortress natives, and so that is her first step in her search.
Party size: 3-5, depending on the time of event and who can attend.
Preferred Date/Time: We might have to chat a bit about this, normally it would be Wednesdays but I can't do next Wednesday and I would like to get this ball rolling if I can. ^-^

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Overview: Eirlys will be leading a group to Branko's fortress, in order to investigate its status and search for rumors on Artifacts from inhabitants within.
IC Basis: Eirlys was told the best way to get info on the Quill of Blood will be to ask some of the fortress natives, and so that is her first step in her search.
Party size: 3-5, depending on the time of event and who can attend.
Preferred Date/Time: We might have to chat a bit about this, normally it would be Wednesdays but I can't do next Wednesday and I would like to get this ball rolling if I can. ^-^
I've got Wednesday the 10th of May at 20.00h CEST available for you if you like

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
Overview: The search for the Quill of Blood Continues
IC Basis: Further hunting for the Arachian relic, this time heading to the center of the area in search of the Last Arachians or whatever they're called.
Party size: Likely will aim for 3-4 this time, may bump up to 5
Preferred Date/Time: We can discuss this later when closer to scheduling, Wednesdays and Saturdays/Sundays tend to be best.

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Overview: Slayer Murdering
IC Basis: Aki misses the Slayer Tower, so, she decided to go into Nid Arach and search for the escaped beasts, with literally anyone who wants to go too!
Party size: It will be public, so, uh, minimum of 2, maximum of 5
Preferred Date/Time: Any odd numbered day of this month, except for the 17th.
Have all members of the party read the Nid Arach Visitor's Manual: Veryly yes so.