Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

NinjaDucky's NEW Hollowworld Art

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey everybody, I like to draw as a hobby and I've got a couple decent drawings that I've sketched, scanned in and touched up on photoshop :D The following drawings have been 2 of my past avatars for Hollowworld, the second one being the best. Hope you enjoy! I'll be sure to post more soon, and soon enough I might start taking requests for avatars pictures too!

My first Avatar:

If the picture didn't load click this: http://imgur.com/DU2b9

My current avatar:

If the picture didn't load click this: http://imgur.com/ODHi0

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hmm, I'm pretty busy at the moment with school and stuff, but I can take down your requests if you'd like :D just give me me the following:
-short description of what they wear and what they look like (link me to your rp profile if that has a good description of he or she)
-a picture if they are based off one, or simply just their minecraft skin
-what pose you would like them in (dont make it too complex, I'm hardly a pro :p, but I'd be up for a challenge that's for sure)
That should be all I need, and tell me if you want them in colour or not

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
-short description of what they wear and what they look like (link me to your rp profile if that has a good description of he or she)
-a picture if they are based off one, or simply just their minecraft skin
-what pose you would like them in (dont make it too complex, I'm hardly a pro :p, but I'd be up for a challenge that's for sure)
That should be all I need, and tell me if you want them in colour or not
YAAAAAAY!!! :D :D :D :D :D
-Link to profile is in my signature :p
-Picture is my avatar, but with elf ears :rolleyes:
-Ummmmm... holding a bow, perhaps?

Colour, pwease? :)

Thanks in advance :p

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
-short description of what they wear and what they look like (link me to your rp profile if that has a good description of he or she) Katherina normally wears a grey-blue dress, and a silvernecklace, with a moonshaped lapis lazuli stone in it. Freckles and big blue sparkling eyes like the sea ^_^ Long nightblack hair and pointy ears(elf)
-a picture if they are based off one, or simply just their minecraft skin: My avatar. (Site note: she's 12 of appearance)
-what pose you would like them in : Just see if you can make her look a little shy, but with sparkling eyes ^_^
That should be all I need, and tell me if you want them in colour or not: No colour, but if you could, I'd like her eyes to be colourd only :)
*little fangirly squal* So excited!

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
*sees the artwork and opens his mouth to say something, but all that comes out is a strangled gasp at how amazing they are. decides to just post application.*

He wears a red shirt, and a gold necklace, often with black or brown trousers. His hair is shorn short, and is light brown. His eyes are a reddish-brown. His most distinguishing feature is the faded scar that stretches from his chin-bone to the corner of his mouth. (Hard to see on the skin, but it's there)-a picture if they are based off one, or simply just their minecraft skin
Hmmm... What pose... Maybe standing stoicly, with his sword at his side?
And colour, pwease!

Attachments

wark

Legend of Altera
I think... I think... I'm in love.. with your drawings... :D These are great...

Kell has a green coat, that reaches mid-thigh, with an indigo amulet in the shape of a four sided star. Grey leggings, and brown boots. Brown gloves. Often wears a hat that shadows most of his face, shadowing the upper half, including eyes into darkness. Pale blonde hair peeks out from under his hat. Wears a black scarf, which lays under a white undershirt.

Like thisAvendesora.png, but with the face as described(And with the skin), and without the weapon. The pose can be whatever fits, but try and make it seem almost arrogant and yet lonely. I don't care if it has color or not. They're great either way, so whichever is easiest! :p

2012-10-30_19.24.59.png

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
Woah! That was quick :D I'll take 2 at a time so for now I will be undertaking faelin and bettemus's requests. They'll be posted within a couple of days time! I'll begin work on erlewis and warkell's a I finish the first 2!

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Woah! That was quick :D I'll take 2 at a time so for now I will be undertaking faelin and bettemus's requests. They'll be posted within a couple of days time! I'll begin work on erlewis and warkell's a I finish the first 2!
This is a word of warning to anyone who is a good drawer and says they'll take requests: you will have requests!