Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ninjaindians Application [Approved - Sally]

Ninjaindian

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:ninjaindian
2. Age:16
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:United states

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?: Yes, along with Most of the entire wiki.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes, I have roleplay experience i was a member Of the Roleplay server Lord of the craft for a long while.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

My name is Sam, I enjoy alot of activities Mostly that consist of anything envolving guns.
I play alot of airsoft paintball, i shoot competitive pistol shooting and play alot of diffrent sports,
I am homeschooled but play on highschool Teams on sports Mostly Baseball and basketball.
I am VERY old fashioned for my younger age and i am VERY patriotic towards The United states, I am soon looking forward to a career as a united states Marine, Looking in just plain infantry or recon.
I also Have alot of freinds that i showed this server too, these include:
Doctordee
Sirschmoopy545
seargeantgrit
Emiil's (319am)
Bacon_boi
We all are looking forward to Joining and playing on this server VERY MUCH.
Some of my favorite bands include, toby keith, PILLAR, Pink floyd, And Tobuscus.
some of my favorite movies include, 300, Blackhawk down, James bond SAGA, ETC
As for my games, im not a fan of call of duty AT ALL. Its BF3 Or nothin when FPS, Gears of war saga is a good game SAGA aswell, Halo is also a favorite of mine.
As far as minecraft goes, i very much enjoy PVP and Farming, i can build on occasion even WELL! ;)
Me and my freinds enjoy building Underground bases with many Redstone traps (not in this server obvuisly.) i am Learning redstone VERY WELL from my freind doctordee.
I hope this is enough info, im not very good at typing out things about myself. this actully took me 17 minutes to extend this. :)
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
(not much else i can say really.)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I Have absolutely no history of any Modded clients and no texture packs besides Dokucraft.

11. How did you find out about our server?
(Looking for a Minecraft RP server on bing.)

12. Have you voted for us?
As soon as i made my application i did yes.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I really like this application so far :D. All I can really ask is that you add a few more sentences to question 7, it asks for 8 sentences or more about yourself.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, but that's still not 8 sentences, I hate to be so fussy when your app is looking good, but if you could add just 1 or 2 more sentences I'll approve it. Maybe just mention a favourite movie, fave game other than minecraft? Um, stuff like that.