Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

NmExHunTeRz Application [Approved - Sally]

NmExHunTeRz

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:
NmExHunTeRz
2. Age:
3. Gender:
Male
4. Country:
United Kingdom
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have read through it.
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.
I think role play games/servers are really interesting and fun, yet its gotta to be the fact of starting a new life from scratch and working your way up slowly on your way making new friends.
b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.
I don't have much experience except for joining the odd random minecraft roleplay server but I hope to gain some experience on your server :) Oh I'm not sure if it counts but I do play Dungeon Hunter on the iPod now and then.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Well my real name is Deniz Aygun I am currently 15 studying in Secondary school I have a interest in computers and I am fond of them. I recently got accepted into college for IT & Computing Level 3 which was great news for me. In my free time I play Minecraft and StarCraft 2 however on my weekends and sometimes my holidays I work as a waiter for my parents restaurant but due to my exams I have been working less. I did have a server about 5 days ago and it was successful with 2 trusty admins and £25 of donations but after having it for 3 weeks I had to cancel it as it consumed far too much of my time. I am familiar with plugins and configuring them. I have recently developed a site using Dreamweaver for one of my dads businesses and its pretty simple but provides the user with the needed information (if you want to see the site please PM me). What to talk about... lol. Well I like to listen to pop music I also enjoy tweaking up my laptop. My future goals in life mainly is to:
1) Great a website (semi-completed)
2) Make my own iPhone/iPod app
3) Build my own computer (hopefully in 2 months time after my exams)
I am a helpful, clever , creative and I have a good sense of humour.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Sorry this is all I have its a screenshot I took some time ago of my server its not very good but its got my mario pixel art.​
or​
9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Well I have kind of mentioned my past on my introduction but I will go into more depth.​
I have owned 4 servers in the past and from everyone I have gained great knowledge such as updating and configuring plugins. I know this section is not much but I cannot think of anything else thats important and related to minecraft.​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes.

I also suggest you get http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/orebfuscator/ its really easy to setup and it stops people using xray.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I had found out your server when randomly browsing mcserverlist.net

12. Have you voted for us?
Yes but I didn't get my 50 zenny in-game lol (I have evidence to show that I have voted)

Thanks for viewing my application.

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Wow. You seem overqualified in my opinion. Your application is very impressive, and I'm sure the mods are gonna love ya! :) Best of luck, man. See ya 'round! ;)