Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

No more Admins, No more Mods

D

Dark Auras

Erm.. What are you attempting to imply through that?

If you're trying to annoy us and say that staff are inexperienced and whatnot then you can save that for talking to yourself.

On a brighter note...
Dont always assume people mean bad, yoda..

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Erm.. What are you attempting to imply through that?

If you're trying to annoy us and say that staff are inexperienced and whatnot then you can save that for talking to yourself.

On a brighter note...
Srsly, ya need ta chill laddy

matyio

The original mute
There are several things that I can see:
Number 1: any division in the staff team because of rank has been eliminated, this means that rather than "we're all equal" being just words they are truth.
Number 2: now there is no need to be scared of a staff member because they are admin
Number 3: in my eyes it makes the team more approachable, I mean why be scared?
However there are some negatives:
Number 1: without the separate ranks some of the staff may feel like they haven't anyone to listen to for jobs.
Number 2: the permissions of staff are far easier to confuse now, no "oh there's an admin, maybe they know how to world edit" anymore.
Number 3: the change could intimidate people even more, as now they just fear the staff team in general