Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nobility cheatsheet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAllBlackMan

Adorable according to Michcat
I made a cheatsheet for the HollowNobility plugin! Designed to be easy to read, it should be a great help to people not quite familiar with the commands yet. Here it is! I hope this makes the sea of commands a little easier to swallow. Bring up a drop-down menu and click "Save As" then give it a name and it'll save!

Attachments

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Well done, kk, really appreciated, we'll let you know if there are any updates. :)

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
These are the most used region commands which are currently missing from the cheatsheet:

/region addmember <regionname> <playername>
/region remmember <regionname> <playername>

/region addowner <regionname> <playername>
/region remowner <regionname> <playername>

/region flag <regionname> greeting <message>
/region flag <regionname> farewell <message>

Note: You can put multiple player names when using these commands, for example:
/region addmember portsilver cherbert sallypirate cubeydoom

TheAllBlackMan

These are the most used region commands which are currently missing from the cheatsheet:

/region addmember <regionname> <playername>
/region remmember <regionname> <playername>

/region addowner <regionname> <playername>
/region remowner <regionname> <playername>

/region flag <regionname> greeting <message>
/region flag <regionname> farewell <message>

Note: You can put multiple player names when using these commands, for example:
/region addmember portsilver cherbert sallypirate cubeydoom
These are handled by a different plugin and as such are not included in this sheet. The maker of the plugin has its own command list but I don't have the URL offhand.

TheAllBlackMan

I've heard through TeamSpeak that Ptiber is working on HollowNobility 2.0. If this does get used I will update the sheet and release it the same way as the current one.

On a side note if you have any feedback regarding issues I haven't already tackled feel free to tell me here. Such things as inaccurate information, missing commands, etc. "Thank you for helping [me] help you help us all." - GLaDOS

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
The whole point of a cheat sheet is to have all the handy commands in one place. If someone is adding or removing plots to a region then surely they will be adding and removing players to that region, so it makes sense to have those commands included also.

TheAllBlackMan

The whole point of a cheat sheet is to have all the handy commands in one place. If someone is adding or removing plots to a region then surely they will be adding and removing players to that region, so it makes sense to have those commands included also.
Why do I have to KEEP saying this? It's a separate plugin with its own sheet somewhere!

TheAllBlackMan

You people are missing my point! If I add the WorldGuard commands to my sheet I could be called for plagiarism! That would be absolutely devastating for my career as an author. Considering there are literally millions of US dollars on the line I can't take that risk.

W

wakerman4

*Is the worst at plugins*

*Reads sheet*

*Stares at it for an hour*

....Thanks kk!!!
*Finally can do plugins commands*

Status
Not open for further replies.