Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Nobles Ball {February 18th}

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

〈 DATE 〉
February ??

〈 TIME 〉
4PM EST (Probably)

〈 LOCATION 〉
Queensport Palace
(You can take a ship from spawn to get there.)

It is with pride that Queensport can open its doors once more to the noble, prestigious men and women of our lands, not just of Kaltstaat, but to all. Let us celebrate the end of the winter months, ready for the beginning of spring.

This event will also celebrate the coronation of Queen Alison, and the recent victory at Rammbar's Motte. There will be a moment of silence to remember the fallen in not just the recent battle, but to those who fell protecting the lands from the monstrosities brought forth from the portal.

This event will carry the theme of 'Spring', but there is no strict colour scheme nor are you required to try and incorporate spring into your outfit. Multiple invites have been sent out to all noble houses. Please be sure to send back your RSVP.

<Ademar de Courtnay> will be judging for the best dressed woman. Who he chooses will be granted a sum of 1,000 radiants. Not permitted to choose significant other or family members.
<Njorun Wilkstrom-Eldsvart> will be judging for the best dressed man. Who she chooses will be granted a sum of 1,000 radiants. Not permitted to choose significant other or family members.
Each guest will be entered into a raffle to win a prize of 2,500 radiants. (Ill use the RSVP list for this - If you're not present by the end I'll re-draw.)
There will be a prize to the best dancing couple, 1,500 radiants each and a golden leaf 'crown' for both the male and female partner. { x } Alison Kane will judge. (I'll be rolling twice for each couple, the highest score wins. I realise dancing RP is hard to do, so hopefully this will get a few more interested!)

The judging will be announced at the beginning of the feast. Prizes are both IC and OOC money.

Please return an RSVP before the date set.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

Total Guests [-]
= RSVP FORM =

Forum Name:
Character Name:
Nobility:
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens):

✥ RULES & ETIQUETTE ✥

Formal clothing is required.
If you turn up in unsuitable clothing you may be turned away.
Weaponry is not permitted to all.
Only guards of Anhald, and one guard per Lord or Lady, may carry weaponry at this event. There will be a place to store yours if desired. Keep weapons sheathed.
One guard per Lord or Lady.
No more will be permitted.
The Kaiser eats first.
Only once the Kaiser has taken his first bite are the rest permitted to eat also.
Greet one another properly.
It is considered rude to not call a noble by their proper titles.
Behaviour.
Being disruptive, rude, or a nuisance in general will see you removed immediately.

Failure to comply to rules set will see you not invited to future events.

✥ ROYAL FAMILY ✥
Kaiser Peter Hallon
Queen Elaine d'Aubigne
Prince Arthur Hallon
-
Queen Alison Kane
Prince Aleksandar Hallon

✥ STAFF ✥
Lady Elarinya (Musician)
StarWillow2000
Sylvester (Server, Musician?)

LordCreepington
Rai
(Kinda guest, not staff, but not noble)

✥ GUEST LIST ✥
Herzog Berndt Eberhall
{+1 Violet Shink'maho}
Lady Diamond G. Azerwind Marr
{+1 Idon G. Azerwind Marr }
{+1 Citrine Azerwind Marr?}

Graf Maceo de Courtnay
{+1 Lady Serafina MacRammbar}
Count Henri Bayard
{+1 Guardsman - Cornelius }
Lord Inquisitor Angelo Eberhall
{+1 Inquisitor - Vesryn Desavi Xilleth}
{+1 Inquisitor - ? }

General Victor Roichstead
{+1 Sugar Roichstead}
Lord Kharn Sicarus
{+1 Daughter - Milah Sicarus}
Sentinel Kam Hakiaz
{+1 -}
Sir Edward Dyer the Valiant
{+1 -}
Graf Orvar Walanescu
{+1 Lillinette}
Sir Peter Longtree
{+1 -}
Lady Tzemik Fuvur
{+1 -}
Sir Dickson Bushell
{+1 Edeline}
Baron Niko Variclav
{+1 Ava Grey (she dead tho)}
Lady Eira Verisiel Sigurd

{+1 -}
Lady Lillinette Le'Roux
{+1 Illirio }
Jecht
{+1 -}
Lord Mortimer Overmeire
{+1 -}
Lady Lynnette Saeradan
{+1 -}
Emeric Ralotumal
{+1 Aestra Heigerios}
Cloud
{+1 -}
'Doge' William Kincaid
{+1 Johnathan Kincaid}
Lord Sebastien de Courtnay
{+1 Lady Mylaela de Courtnay}
Lord Syr Varyn
{+1 Amalie}
Graf Carlos de Courtnay
{+1 -}
Sir Ronn Holztorc
{+1 -}
Sauran Kov'Gra'Sek
{+1 Faer'iira Fadril}
???
{+1 -}
???
{+1 -}
???
{+1 -}
???

Cap Smurf Paint Cukie1 mokwar Ddaug BoredBrit Lirakitty Archbishop Niko The Tottot Ruulu Warwolf Jazzper Kamaoe Glados Sir Andrew Wallins TinyBlueberry Sir_Arc ForestRose TheDeester Sizzix Niko Joseph12Q The Courier Arken Cymic_ Raphael Payne overlord2304 CyberChaosV2 Catena The Living Ghost Djiboutian BrianAT16 Jstar Arken ForestRose MrMine

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Forum Name: To the left to the left :^)
Character Name: Asero Crow
Nobility: He's killed a couple a' demons None
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): {Will edit if needed}

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'm going to put this here just in case I can make it, but I doubt it.

= RSVP FORM =

Forum Name: Paint
Character Name: Herzog Berndt Eberhall
Nobility: Duke of the Eberlands
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): ... Probably has to bring Violet Cukie1

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Forum Name: mokwar
Character Name: Diamond G. Azerwind Marr
Nobility: Lady Azerwind
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): Idon G. Azerwind Marr

(Are children allowed btw?)

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Forum Name: BoredBrit
Character Name: Graf Sir Maceo Celeste 'the golden' de Courtney otherwise known as Maceo
Nobility: Knight of Kaltstaat and Graf of some place that doesnt quite exist yet but he gets the title anyways because his dad was a marquis and inheritance is cool and dandy. thanks dad.
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): Serafina MacRammbar which means if we lose against the rammbar keep guys.. this will be a really awkward ball for him. Lirakitty

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Reginald would be an impartial judge of 'dress' for either men or women. Also,

Forum Name: Archbishop
Character Name: Henri Bayard
Nobility: Lord of Thorne, Count of Bayard County, acting Hand of the Kaiser.
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): none. May have to bring Cornelius as a guard. (Niko )

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
= RSVP FORM =

Forum Name: Raphael Payne
Character Name:
Vesryn Desavi Xilleth
Nobility: Knighted by an Inquisitor, now serves as Inquisitor meme. Joseph12Q + Past lord of a fallen house.
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens):
Is not that kind of nobility, he'll likely attend to attend.

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Forum Name: Shit I forget
Character Name: Ranes Tel'Divat
Nobility: The dude cut a hole in his trousers so they don't get dirty when he shits his pants in fear. It's really handy because he only has one pair of pants. Has gotten rich off commissions by modifying other people's pants in the same style.
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): Sir Dickson the Gryphonfucker.

TheDeester

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Forum Name: Shit I forget
Character Name: Ranes Tel'Divat
Nobility: The dude cut a hole in his trousers so they don't get dirty when he shits his pants in fear. It's really handy because he only has one pair of pants. Has gotten rich off commissions by modifying other people's pants in the same style.
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): Sir Dickson the Gryphonfucker.

TheDeester
even if elz denies you i'll force the guards to let you in

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The thing is you consistently post dumb enough things for it to be believable tho
Yah, only I can post dumb, random and usually counter-intuitive posts.
Disclaimer: Anyone else who claims they have the divine right to do so is an infidel and must be Deus Vult'd

I'm so sorry.

On a real note: I may or may not attend, depending on whether I actually can find the time to do so on the date. Nevertheless- looks like another fun event, as expected by Elz. :p

Last edited: