Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Notch announced his new game!

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Mars Effect!

GAME FEATURES The game is still very early in development, but here is a list of things we hope to include:
Hard science fiction.
Lots of engineering.
Fully working computer system.
Space battles against the AI or other players.
A game ending that makes sense.
Abandoned ships full of loot.
Waist high walls.
Seamlessly landing on planets.
Advanced economy system.
Mining, trading, and looting. - Notch

http://marseffect.net/

Master Pheonix

Lord of Altera
Minecraft has an ending?? Lol defeating the dragon can hardly be called an ending jus because it has credits at the end.

Saying that, I am looking forward to this new release. Be interesting how it turns out :)

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
No way? I thought he copied the Skyrim title?
Your sarcasm is unnecessary -_-

The only reason I brought it up is that Mojang just finished a lawsuit with Bethesda over Scrolls, and now he has a new game where he copied the title style from another game. Not a great decision.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
http://0x10c.com/

Can't wait! Sounds awesome.
from what I see from the site it is extremly clever what he is wanting to achieve. Well what I think he is going to do.

Not quite sure how to put what I think it looks like, but on first glance it seems like a mix of a single player game with Fable type multiplayer and an MMO type thingy.
And from the .txt file on there and what I have found on the internet it will have its own ingame computer language (think ComputerCraft but a lot better).

If it looks good and if we are able to create our own server, can we?

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
If it looks good and if we are able to create our own server, can we?
Its already been announced by Notch that it will be subscription based. Therefore they will be hosting their own servers.