Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [November 12th] {Moderate} The Noble's Ball of Stormwind

Etow

Lord of Altera
We can ask for invites?
well I know that he is a noblemen :p also kinda invited him today ingame ^^.
Thought I don't plan to have a too strict entrance security. we will probably even let people enter without invites ^^. if they do some good excuses for example. I mean masked ball also means .. well can't really know who that really is. everyone is masked/has costumes. can't know whos noble whos not by waht their wearing since everyone is wearing something different.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
well I know that he is a noblemen :p also kinda invited him today ingame ^^.
Thought I don't plan to have a too strict entrance security. we will probably even let people enter without invites ^^. if they do some good excuses for example. I mean masked ball also means .. well can't really know who that really is. everyone is masked/has costumes. can't know whos noble whos not by waht their wearing since everyone is wearing something different.
Azgir shows up claiming he's a noblewoman

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Can I be added as the best musician ever? ^w^

No, but really, I'll be there playing my Viola! I'm glad to see all of the Enigmatic Nobles! ;3

Zimrock

Lord of Altera
is there a way to make a mask in this game or do you just do a different skin? i know to make a head you need a command block which i don't think you can do.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
is there a way to make a mask in this game or do you just do a different skin? i know to make a head you need a command block which i don't think you can do.
it's just making a different skin and putting it on

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Note, since I forgot to add: Weapons are not permitted. They'll be taken by the guards or to be left outside the palace, returned after the event.

Etow

Lord of Altera
Also, I know that people often get lost, so here a small map of where to go !

From Spawn to Sanardu, Take the ship with white sails and white/red flags in Sanardu to Rivelton and from Rivelton cart to Amalfia

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Spawn > Sanardu > Rivelton > Amalfia

I believe is the route. c:
Also, I dont know when this is. 3PM EST is... Uh. 8PM GMT? 3 hours from now? >_>

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Its in like 10 mins I think so I'd start headed there now c: