Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nrocmemcorn's App to be whitelisted. [Approved - Alaila]

nrocmemorn

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:Nrocmemcorn(My skin is a Assassins Creed assassin which is in the reiassance era).
2. Age:13
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:The untied States of America

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes i have read most of this and will read the rest before i sign in.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?I believe roleplaying adds a great aspect to the game, and i like roleplaying games i have played on many roleplaying servers and they are always fun to be a part of.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.I am a kid who is one of the more nerdy ones at school. I love to play Minecraft alot. One of my hobbies is to play track i have practive every day Mon-Thru after school. I am a 7th grader at a small city with little over a city population of 3,000.
I have come to this server beuase my old one has got boring and i want some new friends. I found you server on MSL(Mincraft Server List).One of my favorite things to do in a serv er like this is oin a nice settlement and live out my days on your server. I like the fact you have limited PVP i myselff enjoy controled PVP a little now and then is nice but constantly being killed isnt fun at all.I have tried many other servers and i like them but this RP aspect is something that brings the fun into MC.I have been reading about how your serve is a mature one and i think it is good that you keep the inmatureity at bay.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?I have been looking for a server and i think i found a good one which is you.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?Yes, i hate xrayers it sut ruins the servers greatly makein git very unfair.

11. How did you find out about our server?MSL.com(Minecraft-server-list.com).

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
No i will gadly do so wwhen i start getting into the server today.

neonbgreen

Villager
You need to add more to question 7, most of your periods should be comas if they are rad the right way ( we are good in gramer here do not try to fool use and if you didnt mean to its okay) i hope to see you on the server. Please if u
You can get atleast one picture of your work or just say you dont have any. We are a fun server and get together alot for roleplay events some random some big. :D

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!