Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nugget442-Application (redo) - Approved - Halfmad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugget442

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:Nugget442
2. Your real name:Alex
3. Age:13
4. Gender:Male
5. Country:Australia
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have read it and understand it all. I am young, however it is good to know what a server is like and how it works and its rules. I can completely understand it all and don't have any trouble with it. I understand and respect your rules and will do my best to follow them

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Well I have bee in roleplay before and I quite enjoy it. This was on a public server that I had to apply for, and i was accepted, and it was a fantasy themed server, and i was an elf. In this server different characters let you do different things like an ogre could destroy blocks by hitting them ect. I also quite enjoy the way that with roles you can be a higher rank or a lower rank and you can work your way through roles and become a more respected person on the server.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Well I am a high-school student. I have many interests and hobbies. I like playing piano, swimming, computer games, long-distance running and medieval things. Thats why when I saw this server I immediately applied for it. I have made medieval creations before and they were pretty coolies. Yeah and I'll upload them here! :) Other than that I Like playing on Servers and other multiplayer games. I'm a pretty cool friend. So yea thats pretty much me.. oh and another hobby is MC :p I also really enjoy roleplay, as i mentioned before. Having a role is far greater than being a normal player on a server.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Here are some pictures of a castle that I made in single player. (I hope you like them) they are all of my castle kingdom :)

View attachment 2041

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nah not really but it would be pretty cool if I got in to this server and it would be much appreciated. :)

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
Okay, so your profile page says you are 21, but your whitelist app says you are 13, i am going to have to say no here for lying

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Okay, so your profile page says you are 21, but your whitelist app says you are 13, i am going to have to say no here for lying
Since he claims to be 13 on his application I'd hardly say that warrants calling him a liar?

I'd suggest this application is re-considered.

Nugget442

Villager
There is a reason for this. When I signed up it said that I was too young so I had to make up a fake age, in this case 21

Nugget442

Villager
This is the same for my friend Ahan (NinjaDucky) who's profile says that he is 20 but he's actually 13 and was accepted immediately..

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
I did not actually mean to check your profile page, i acidentally clicked on it and saw the age difference

Status
Not open for further replies.