Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Ocean City] Aurolus

creeperhunterpb

Lord of Altera
AUROLUS
Settlement Name: Aurolus
Owners: Desarchemist, Rexyn, creeperhunterpb
Current Wealth: 215k Radiants~
X: Y: Z: 8544, 65, 4619
Population: 10+ active members
Daily Tax Rate: House tax rate is 1%
Cheapest Plot Cost: 3000 radiants
Biggest Plot Cost: The largest open plot cost is 11000 radiants

Description / Introduction:
Sitting atop wooden pylons Aurolus rises out of the middle of the ocean. A rich, bustling ocean port town, it is rich in both radiants and luxury. It is the only town with Bilworth as the patron deity. Education, religion and success are main points of the city. Additionally, It is the capitol city of house Venezia.

(for some reason, a bunch of the builds do not register on the map, so you will have to come to visit to see it)
Screenshots:
Aurolus 1.png Aurolus 3.png Aurolus 4.png Aurolus 5.png Aurolus 6.png Aurolus 7.png
Residents:
Desarchemist- Main builder
Rexyn- Relations
creeperhunterpb- Resource management
Paddyh11- Alchemist
snowbooks- librain
Epicsause4000- Millitary/ /Defence
Edith_B
SobekRa
Infamous Pride
PGNConan
Additional notes
We are still building our port. If you would like to visit, the only way right now is to swim. (Sorry)

If you join our city, it is encouraged that you also join our house, Venezia

If you would like to join, comment:

Name (ooc and RP):
Race:
How can you help the city:
Are you interested in joining Venezia? (it is ok if it is a no, we just want to know):

Pending members: (this is here because we have a bad habit of forgetting to bring members to the town)

Alfiealfie

Additional questions can be posted here or you can contact Me, Desarchemist (Desa) or Rexyn

Last edited:

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
Question when is there tours? (was accepted on the other settlement application)
Tours can be arranged by a player (you) and a town member or town owner (me for example) based on time. We understand that nobody is in the same time zone, so just give one of us a call on the forums here threw a PM (after your accepted, which I know you are) and start scheduling a time. Thanks for your interest and we hope to see more of you!

Oh, as for Mega, ya I added him so he could build Cromakeys embassy, which is done by the way. In other words, he's the ambassador for Riddleport and is thus granted access to the city.

Rexyn

Legend of Altera
But, these designs are rather nice and very close to what we are building. Talk to Desa and see if you two can work something out alright? He is in charge of the grand design. If that doesn't work for you in Aurolus, I'd be happy to see your design on my Island.

Epicsauce4000

Lord of Altera
Ok then I will try to make my buildings look like the ones in the town to make it look as close as possible the Resources i used were A bit of snow quartz bricks and materials i saw on the town

Epicsauce4000

Lord of Altera
Ok Heres a style that i think you could use for rich people's houses here are some images Most of the rooms are the same from last the only update is study
On the side note there's a place for head of military and defense I'd like to be that because i like Medieval warfare and understand alot about it

Attachments

Epicsauce4000

Lord of Altera
Also I've already reached the island and i must say it looks quite nice and fits what i think of Venice i would like to help build the city and role play in it

creeperhunterpb

Lord of Altera
yeah, these are really cool. you will need to talk to @Desa about that, though, I am sure you will be able to find a spot with him. Hey, it could be a whole area with that style.

creeperhunterpb

Lord of Altera
Name (ooc and RP): alfiealfie
Race: dwarf
How can you help the city: head of military/defences
Are you interested in joining Venezia? (it is ok if it is a no, we just want to know): yes
accepted, however, we are in the process of switching over to this page from the other one, as the creator of that page left the town, so we are getting conversation on both pages ATM.

anyway, the head of millitary/ defences was claimed by Epicsause just the other day, but that is okay, we can figure out a job for you in game. Do you understand how to get to the town?

C

Cubey

beautiful city, I suggest to use F1 before take screenshot, once you have finished, you can press F1 again.