Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

old rp stories (technically not fanfic.)

matyio

The original mute
Now before I post anything Read what I'm about to say this is just a place for me to compile my old roleplay stories, most of which are now dead, or discontinued. Now before anyone has a rage at me, I'm opening this thread up to anyone who wants to post an old rp story they are proud of so others can see. Anyway, on with my rp stories I'll start from the begining:

Name: Xen Status: exploded (dead)

The man stood at the top of the hill, the rain collecting in the folds of his jacket and, when the jacket could hold it up no more, letting it drop to the floor. His hair glinted, as the sun set over the horizon, the water weighing it down. In his hands was the tool by which he had killed so many, and yet saved so many more. He is kneeling down, head looking to the floor, as if he is condemned. His power slowly builds around him, and then, without warning, he vanishes, never to be seen in that dimension again. His name is Xen, his purpose, redemption.
Chapter 1, Creation is a cruel thing:
Ten million years earlier, Xen stood at the ringside, watching the two competitors circle each other. Then they both leap forward with such incredible speed that to the mortals watching, they vanish. Xen, however, is able to follow their movements with ease. He sees one slip on a patch of ice; this distraction is all the other needs. As the man tries to get up a sword twitches to his throat. “Check and mate. You lose.” Says the man holding the sword.” The other simply nods, cutting a deep slice into his own throat. The crowd gasp, yet no blood escapes. This was the first proxy war ring, a place where proxies could fight and spar for fun, and to settle their master’s disputes.
Xen smiles, “so that’s all they are able to do?” He asks a figure in the shadows. “yes, that is the full extent of their capabilities, but do not be so cocky, master Xen, for they must not learn of your potential so soon.” Xen’s smile vanishes and is replaced with his usual sombre look. “yes, I understand, I’ll see you back at the village.” “good luck, my guardian.” The old man, draws the cloak round himself and fades into the shadows. Xen grins again; then goes to get his gear ready.
After a month of battling his fellow proxies, Xen returns to his village. He is immediately greeted by all the villagers. Smiling he waves at them as he enters his abode. Closing the door behind himself Xen lays his equipment down, lights his fire and rests. Time to rest and recuperate. The years go by without anything majorly bad happening to his people.
Then, came that fateful day. A day marked in infamy, by all proxies. The day, the war was started, the day Xen’s village, was annihilated. It started, as these types of days do, ordinarily. In fact it was so ordinary that Xen decided to take a walk through the surrounding woods to clear his thoughts. He was five million by now, and one of a growing number of proxies known as “guardians”, proxies made to fight to protect a specific area. It was on this day that the formless of Nyash-reena attacked the formless of Il-gushar.
The two provinces had been at odds with each other for years, yet neither side had declared war for fear of what might be damaged, however, the Reenans had recently found a new leader. One who was not afraid of the Gusharns. One who, at any cost, wanted their destruction. This was the day the sundering began.
Xen returned to his village to see all the houses on fire, and no one around trying to put them out. As he rushes down to his village he already knows that there’s is nothing he can do. He already knows that his friends are dead. All it takes is for him to snap is for him to find his favoured child. Of the force sent to kill Xen, only three survive, of those three none are sane. The bodies of the force were never found.
That day, Xen froze his village, everything including the flames can still be seen. It is a place where humans go to learn why a war should never happen again. A place to show why Xen will never return. A place to show his insanity that day.

Chapter 2, Battles fought, wars lost
(this part is just a brief overview of what happened to the attack force.) The commander stood over the map in his tent. He and his troops had marched as fast as they could, but he knew that they were not nearly far enough away. The attack of the village had gone well, with barely a scratch on his men. However, he was still worried, all of the people they had fought had obviously had no training. It was this that worried him the most as he knew the guardian of the village, the man they’d been sent to kill, hadn’t been there. It was then that he heard the first shout, “he’s here, oh god he’s her...” The camp was suddenly full of life, men ran to get their weapons and armour. The commander knew, however, that resistance was futile. The guardian was coming for them, and he could destroy them by looking at them. How were they meant to resist a power like that. The battle took five minutes, that was all Xen needed to convert all but three of the men to energy and absorb them. As he left he was angry, angry at himself, but mostly angry at the Reenans for attacking his village. This was the start of something which had not been seen before in Xen’s dimension, this was the start of a war.
A year later and Xen was, yet again, in the thick of a battle tearing Reenans apart. If he’d been by himself he’d have changed them all into energy painlessly, however, he was not alone on this battlefield. He was fighting with the thirty third regiment of the Gusharn army, something he hadn’t known had existed until six months earlier. Although he despised the constant waste of life, he loved seeing the despair and hopelessness in his enemies eyes before he tore their heart out with his bare hands. Xen did, contrary to popular belief among many of the state’s residents, understand the need for armed support.
The reason, was the Reenans too, had proxies, on the field of battle. It is worth noting now that at this time it was thought that there were only two beings that could kill a proxy, another proxy or a formless one. Anyway the enemy proxy was now directly in front of Xen, they both stared at each other, Xen into his foes dark purple eyes, and his foe into Xen’s black eyes. (This was pre Xen splitting his evil and good so he had black eyes.) Xen blinked, his foe drew his sword, all Xen did was smile. His foe swung his sword, which literally cut the air it touched, only to have Xen catch it with one hand. The smile that broke out on Xen’s face when he saw his opponent’s surprise would have horrified any mortal opponent, but to his proxy opponent only signalled the end. As Xen’s had sliced his enemy in two with nothing but a blade of grass hi troops knew they had won. As Xen left the warzone he couldn’t help but feel a buzz, he knew what it was and it pleased him, he enjoyed killing others. This was, however, what was worrying the protectorate council. They decided that Xen needed someone else to make sure he didn’t go over the top with his actions. The one they chose for this task was sparkenziel, little did they know that this young guardian was capable of the same feeling.
It had been one hundred years since the war began and Xen and Spark were yet again on a covert mission to infiltrate an enemy camp and kill the proxy so he would explode. This was Xen’s favourite type of mission, it didn’t call for finesse in the kill so he could just destroy anything in his way. However, Xen and Spark were currently on a waiting for dark before getting closer to the enemy and were watching a pack of wolves settle down for the night. They both enjoyed watching the local wildlife wherever they went because it was oblivious to the war, not caring who won or lost. They were just busy trying to survive.
As darkness fell, the two proxies moved as quietly as they could to the enemy base, they did not use any of their energy to muffle the sounds, preferring pure skill to sneak. Xen looked at spark and nodded, at this signal Spark broke cover and charged at the enemy base, in the resulting confusion Xen watched from afar and spotted their target. Smiling he too, charged down into the confusion. As he closed the gap between himself and the proxy Xen summoned a blade, and imbued it with his own energy. He reached the proxy who was facing the other way, grabbed him and inserted his sword into the back of it. The resultant explosion of energy left a crater half a mile wide in the landscape. “Xen, i think you went a bit over the top with that one.” Spark said, hovering in the air. “Perhaps you’re right Spark, but at least the job got done.” Spark opens his mouth to reply but Xen is already leaving the area, they both understand each other well, and Spark knows that when Xen does that the conversation is over.
The war continued in that fashion for about 2 million years without either side gaining any major advantage, until reports of proxies dying when no other was around began coming to both sides leaders. At first, they didn’t believe what they seemed to suggest, but, as more and more came to them, they finally began to understand. What had previously been thought impossible was becoming reality. A mortal, was somehow killing proxies. It would not become known who it was for another five years.
It is strange in these circumstances that quite often those that are the most powerful always believe that they are not. And it was no different for Xen, who believed this hunter, would be the man who ended his life. It was during those five short years, that Xen would reform his life and seal his evil away for eternity, or so he thought. And so Xen, armed with his belief that his end was nigh, decided to head out and find this mysterious man. It took him a further six months before he found his cult. He left no-one alive. That night as Xen prepared to meditate for a short while, the hunter snuck up on him, and attacked him. The man, catching Xen off guard, managed to get him pinned to the ground. Xen, certain that his life was at an end, made one request, To know his killers name. Moments before the man gave his name. Xen felt a wrenching feeling and found himself standing mere meters away. He watched the dagger plunge into the heart of spark, and couldn’t stop his anger from presenting itself.
The fight lasted for well over an hour, the longest any mortal has lasted against a proxy. However, the mortal man had one disadvantage that Xen did not, he could get fatigued. After the third hour of fighting Xen gave the man an offer, they became allies, in return for Xen’s protection. The man agreed, and then told Xen his name, Jinx.
After a long debate Spark sat up. It was a surprise to both proxies that he was even alive. However Jinx told them that he could only kill them by stabbing them in the head, something he had not done with Spark. After Jinx had explained this Xen invited him to return, with Spark and himself, to Il-Gushar.
The three became great friends over the years but as all good things have to, it came to an end. After 50 years of fighting side by side Xen, Sark and Jinx became separated on a battlefield; while Xen and Spark were able to shrug off blows that wound rend any normal being in two, Jinx, however, was not so lucky, The two proxies found him after the battle, mortally wounded. It was then Xen knew he had to escape from the war, to escape from the dimension. He gently touched his fingers to Jinx’s forehead and absorbed his personality, memories, everything that made Jinx, Jinx. He then told Spark that he could follow him, but only when he was at a safe place. When Spark asked how he would know all Xen said was “You’ll know.”
The figure stood at the top of the hill, rain collecting in the folds of his jacket and, when the jacket could hold it up no more, letting it drop to the floor. His hair glinted, as the sun set over the horizon, the water weighing it down. In his hands was the tool by which he had killed so many, and yet saved so many more. He is kneeling down, head looking to the floor, as if he is condemned. His power slowly builds around him, and then, without warning, he vanishes, never to be seen in that dimension again. His name was, Xen, his purpose, redemption.

Name: Xen (I like names based around this one as you'll seeXD) Status: Never used, never will be
The dark child
So, and I don’t know how this has happened, I have been convinced to write a diary, so I guess if anyone finds this when I’m gone, I better write down what I have remembered thus far, I’ll start from my first memory.
I was young, barely five if I remember correctly, anyway, I was running from... Something, I can’t remember what I was running from anymore, but I was running none the less. I tripped and fell flat on my face, at which point a dark figure picked me up and pointed on my feet, and then ran with me to what he called a portal. However he did not go through. Instead he picked me up and threw me through.
After that, everything went black; I awoke, cold and alone, in the underground city of Barathum. Of course I did not know its name then, all I knew was it was very dark and that I didn’t want to be there. When I was eventually found by its residents, I expected them to kill me. However, they did not do this. Instead, they quizzed me as to how i had gotten in, when I told them, truthfully, that I had no idea how.
It took them a long time, maybe weeks or maybe months to decide that I was basically trust worthy. It was then that they taught me how to sword fight, and also how to properly use a bow. It was like this for several years, I think I was seven by the time they deemed me useful enough to go on raids with them.
It was on said raid that I first discovered my strange ability to re-grow lost limbs. As we were fighting our way through the town to its treasury, I got cut off from the main group. I was then cornered by three, men. Now these obviously were not men of Honour, and so, instead of fighting me in a duel they all attacked at one. Unfortunately for them, I managed to avoid two of their attacks. However, the third attack lopped my arm off. The men, grinning evilly, picked me up and stabbed me right through the heart. As I was blacking out I thought to myself, “Life is so cruel.”
It was five moons later I awoke, all my limbs reattached, wondering whether I was dead. My friends, believing me to be dead, had left me in the town. However a mysterious stranger had apparently taken me back to Ravens nest, and told them not to hold a funeral for me, only to leave me in my house bed.
It was that same day the, then, pirate king Alpha, summoned me. He demanded of me to tell him how I had survived such grievous wounds. Of course I answered truthfully, I didn’t know, and still don’t know, how I managed to survive. It took him several months to trust me again, and even then, I wasn’t allowed on raids. I did, however, become adept at sneaking, and navigation. When Alpha trusted me enough again, instead of sending me on raids, he sent me to spy on towns he was going to raid. This proved to be a far less hazardous occupation than being a raider.
However, in recent days my talents have been called upon less and less, until, just a few days ago, Alpha just simply vanished. With that, the raids stopped, my talents were no longer called upon and I began to doubt myself as a pirate. Well, that’s it for now. I have to go think about things, so I’ll be writing again, sometime.

Name: Xeenal Status: Unknown
Now before I go on with Xeenal's story, this guy is still used from time to time, but it is very rare.

Scores of men have vanished in the great sea Storms of the Gyrana Ocean, yet, Xeenal is one of the few to have braved them, and lived to tell the tale. However, while his exploration skills were proving to be one of Arenia’s greatest assets, destiny had other plans for him.
By the third day the men’s fear for their lives had quenched their thirst for adventure. Three of the most influential crew-men started something that they couldn’t control. They plotted mutiny for 3 days, and on the 6th day of the voyage their plans came to pass. Xeenal had woken up early in order to take the helm and keep them on course, little did he know that these men were awake as well. As they rose they silently, awoke their supporters, and, without a sound, proceeded to the deck.
Xeenal, who as always didn’t need to focus to stay on course, didn’t notice them come up. His daydream, however was broken when he was gruffly grabbed from behind. Before he had time to make a sound, he was thrown overboard, and when he resurfaced his ship was already turning away, however he could hear the sounds of a battle, and saw, with great remorse, one of the rarest sights a man of gushar can see. One of the few beasts that could survive in the sea storms swallowed his ship whole, with all hands still on board.
Xeenal swam for days on end, he swam till he reached the one piece of land in the storms. Little did he know, however, that the land was guarded by unearthly creatures of the end. Upon laying his eyes on the land, Xeenal lost all of his normal explorers intuition and just made a break for it. Unfortunately this was the worst thing to do, as his swimming attracted an end fish, as it drew closer Xeenal became fatigued. Then, without warning it leapt out the water, and flopped back in, after swallowing Xeenal whole. Somehow, after what seemed like years, Xeenal was spat out in the end. However, this was not the area of end associated with his realm, no, it was another realm entirely. As Xeenal landed face first in the dust, he accidentally swallowed a large quantity of end dust. This started a calamitous change that began to tear at his very being, as he writhed in pain on the floor, more and more Endermen gathered round him, chanting in a language none know.
What emerged from this ritual was, at the same time, a shadow of what Xeenal had once been, and yet, something more. He was no longer Xeenal the prestigious explorer, he was now Xeenal the part of the end. When he came to his senses, he noticed a portal. He immediately ran to it, and, before he managed to jump in, passed out. However he passed out high enough and with enough momentum to go through. When he next awoke he was in the house he now lives in.