Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Old Shows (kinda)

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Okay, for all you oldies these may not seem old to you.
But to me, these shows were my childhood.

This show was perfect in so many ways.
Not least Iroh, the Dragon of the West. I swear that guy is the messiah or something.

Storm Hawks
I just rediscovered it and splurged for about three days on it.
It is fun and adventurous when you really get into it and I havn't seen anything like it since.

There was also another show, which was about a group of people living in a world where the earth had broken up into millions of little pieces yet still somehow retained an atmosphere (best if you dont think about that part :p)

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
M*A*S*H*
Literally my favorite show as a kid, still is now.

Other oldies but goodies are The Jetsons, Flintstones, Fairly Odd Parents, and Jimmy Neutron.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I just found the show other show, it's Skyland
T- thank you @u@

You dont know how much I wanted to find that again!!!! As kid I had dreams after watching that and I forgot the name and I wall all depressed

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
M*A*S*H*
Literally my favorite show as a kid, still is now.

Other oldies but goodies are The Jetsons, Flintstones, Fairly Odd Parents, and Jimmy Neutron.
I am actually marathoning that on Netflix right now. I used to watch it before dinner every day because it was my Dad's favorite show and he'd always have it on that channel. And Alan Alda is a sexy fella. Or... Was. Is? Was.

Midnightchan

Storm's Landing Wanderer
OMG DRAGONTALES WAS ON TV THIS MORNING
Dragontales was the best!

Bear in the big blue house,
Zaboomafu
Crashbox!
The grimm adventures of billy and mandy
Thats so raven
Pokemon!
The brady bunch
Between the lions!
Ranma 1/2 (old anime ftw!)
Card Captor Sakura
Inuyasha
Deathnote
The melancholy of haruhii sizumia

223hero7

Lord of Altera
My mom bought me box sets of older TV shows as I was growing up, since we didn't have fancy shmancy TV stations with cartoons for very long.

So, while you guys got all those shows, I watched stuff like:

And

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
My mom had these recorded for me, remember watching them religiously throughout childhood.

And this guy

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
Kim Possible, Tom and Jerry, Arthur, and mainly Curious George (My first chapter books were The Hardy Boys and Hatchet, which I read in 2nd grade). I watched C.G Until I was like 8.
(The rest is Off-Topic, but related to my childhood)
Gotta love it
I remember buying the movie game (which wasn't very good, but to me it was amazing, of course) and finding all the bananas to get new hats (or something like that).
Speaking of games, I looooooooooved Smash Bros Melee and Mario Kart Double Dash (also the one good movie game, The Incredibles) I loved the gamecube, and I don't care what anyone says!
Oh boy, it's all coming back to me.
I used to also play Club Penguin until I discovered MC, about 4 years ago. I always went to the Pizza Parlor and picked up girly penguins and got adopted at the puffle store like a creep/nerd. Then, I'd change into a girl as I'm being adopted and scare everyone. Everyone in the Town Square would always say "Come to my Igloo, I made a (blank)!" One person made a water park, with changing rooms. I ran into the changing rooms and the girls were "changing" and I said "Shiver me Timbers" A bunch. Some of my fondest memories of my father (who has now passed) was of playing the Jetpack Game at the top of the lighthouse with him.
... I'm going to go play Club Penguin now.

EDIT: I also watched Veggie Tales

EDIT 2: I'm back, there is no nostalgia. They took away half the things you used to be able to do as F2P and made it membership only. I still have a bunch of clothes from when I was a member that I can't use as well! I did get to play the jetpack game though... that is still F2P ;-;

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
So...
What will I do this evening?

Pinky and the brain!

Also, biker mice from mars
AND!