Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Olde Traveler - Application [Approved - JustShadow]

Olde Traveler

Villager
1. Mushysparkk
2. 17
3. Male
4. United States (USA)
5. I have read a little bit of the Tome of Citizenship, but I will continue to read it once I am accepted to HollowWord
6. I feel that a role-play server like this would be a great adventure, and something I am looking forward to be a part of. I've played Wizard101 a while back.
7. Hello there, adventurers! My name is Jackson, but you can call me Olde Traveler. I love to travel around the world and explore interesting spots with some friends of mine. I love to build, explore, and will do anything to protect my friends.
Today I am here to stay and take a break for a while. Running around is fun, but me olde back will not bear it any longer! I must rest, and I need to find a place to stay. So, I have come here to meet new explorers! Don't worry, I won't hog up the bathroom! (Maybe...)
8. I don't have any pictures but I've created a very large village in Survival.
9. I'm obsessed with Minecraft :)
10. I am very aware that black magic is banned under no circumstances.
11. I searched on Google "Fun Minecraft Servers" and just found this one!
12. After editing my post, yes, I just voted! :)

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Please read the whole Tome of Citizenship and notify me here when you have :)
Also, question 7 is meant for OOC, not RP, although I like your initiative. So please re-answer that one :)
Also, if you'd take screenshots of that "very large village", there's a much greater chance of acceptance :D

Olde Traveler

Villager
I have just completed reading the Tome of Citizenship :)

7. Hello, my name is Jackson. I'm very excited to be accepted into this server. I'm 17 years old and I'm currently living in Derry, New Hampshire. One of my favorite hobbies is traveling and adventuring to interesting places with my friends and family. I also like to play sports, and sit back to relax. :)
I'd like to be apart of HollowWorld simply because I LOVE Role-Playing books, and I'm staying in a nice home for a few years. They really inspire me to do the things I do. So, if you accept me into HollowWorld, I'm sure it will be quite the adventure!

Since I am using an iMac, I am unable to take any screenshots of my village :( Sorry about that, but trust me, I'm not that bad of a builder. :)

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Great!
Welcome to Altera!
Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.

Olde Traveler

Villager
Thank you!
I hope this means I'm white-listed, because I went on your wiki and tried joining the server. There was an error that said:
"Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset"
Do you know how to fix this? Is there something wrong with my computer? Or am I not white-listed quite yet?
Please help!