Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Olga Spisene - Witch

Landem

Lord of Altera
image.jpeg

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
- Ephesians VI:XII

image.gif
Name: Olga Spisene (Ol-gah Spis-ehn)
Other Names: Swamp Woman,
Titles: Witch, Midwife, Herbalist, Cut-Wife

Status: Somewhat restless. Nowhere is like Tamor, and she itches to explore new lands.

Race: Human
Sexuality: Men
Current Residence: -
Relationship Status: Widow
Social Status: Middle-class/widow

Physical Appearance:
Height:
5’7
Weight: As expected. In her older age, she's put on a little weight around her waist.
Eyes: A warm hazel. Rimmed with cheap kohl, for expression. {x}
Skin: Quite tanned. Rough, with a somewhat leathery quality to it- earned by a few decades of swamp living. Crow's feet.
Facial features: A long shape. Full lips and a hard nose, paired with warm eyes.
Distinguishing Features: Her outlandish garments.
Build of Body: Robust.
Hair Color: Auburn. {x}
Hair Style: Thick waves that spill far over her shoulders when loose. She near always has charms, beads or shells interwoven. A thick red bandana is often tied around her forehead to keep the wild hair at bay.
Posture: Somewhat slumped, as a result of spending too much time at her table.
Is Seen By Others As: /
Scars: None of note.
Voice: Drawling. Emphatic. Preferring not to talk about herself or to give definite answers. Answers questions with questions.
Piercings:
- Ears (3x)
- Nose
- Navel

Tattoos:
- A sun and moon upon her hip, sometimes visible in her daily getup.
- An interpretation of a Witchlight, on the inside of her left wrist.

image.png

Personality:
- Hard-working and has a tough-love attitude, not unfamiliar with the hardships associated with living in the swamp.
- Grudgingly respectful of Tamor’s leadership, but holds little regard for outside authorities.
- Stuck in old ways, and more than happy to remain so.
- A true Tamor resident- distrustful of outsiders and protective of her fellow Brothers and Sisters. Bit of an anarchist.
- Thick-skinned.

Tradition
Travelling
Enchantment
Children
Tamor

Dislikes:
Outsiders
Change
Political leaders

Respected:
The beasts of the swamp
The Brothers and Sisters of Tamor
The Marsh Strider

Values: Her beliefs, the safety of the women she attends to,

Languages: Common, fluently. Basic reading and writing.

Religious Inclination: Doesn’t know much of the Foreign Gods. Holds the spirits of the swamp and natural beauty- in particular, the sun and moon- in the highest regard.

Short Term Goals:
See her Practice flourish [ ]
Travel to Riseport [X]
Find an apprentice [ ]

Long Term Goals:

Establish her Practice in foreign lands [ ]

"There are no limits other than those you place upon yourself."

Last edited:

Landem

Lord of Altera
Inventory:
Little. Trinkets and a few clothes.

image.png

Health:
Illnesses:
/
Allergies: /
Injuries: /

History:
Birthplace:
Tamor
Childhood: Joyous and busy.
Family History: Olga comes from an extensive line of female enchantresses and divinators. Her husband was lured to a watery grave by the swamp. She does not mourn for him, because his spirit is one with the swamp now.
Places Traveled: Tamor, Riseport, Grafjell, the Crossroads, Torsomme, Avignon, Tambry, the new world

Combat:
N/A

Training & Skills:
(Basic) - Midwifery
(Adept) - Divination
(Adept) - Witchery

image.jpeg

Trivia:
She juggles her quiet spooky-voodoo business and midwifery. Peddling small wares. Accompanying the Walanescu family.
Hobbies/Pastimes: /
Prized possessions: Her home belongings. Specifically a table on which many dried herbs and poultices lay. All is lost.
Favorite Colors: Colours that contrast with her surroundings. Oranges and reds.
Wardrobe: Loose-fitting clothes that’re usually in warm colours. {x} {x} {x}
Jewellery: Alternative, often featuring the iron Tamor is known for. {x} {x} {x}

Last edited:

Landem

Lord of Altera
Relationships:
Relevant Family Members:
-
Romantic Interests: -
Trusted Friends: -
Friendly With:
Vlad: .. I'll miss you, but perhaps your death shouldn't have been a surprise.
(Sir Andrew Wallins)
Loose Acquaintances:
Orvar: You're alright. Too optimistic.
(Sir Andrew Wallins)
Disfavored Individuals: -
Hated: -
Wary Of:
image.png

Backstory:
Born and raised in Tamor. Her husband was lost to the swamp. She does not mourn.
Inspirations: Tamor, Arcana, Niek Morenta, Cut-Wife from Penny Dreadful

Played on the account ‘’
Available on request, I suppose. She doesn't have a skin and I've not played her IG at all.

Disclaimer: These beliefs are part of the backwoods traditions of {Tamor}. She has no real magical voodoo ability.

Last edited:

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
- Ephesians VI:XII
Thank you for this. Ephesians is one of the best books in the bible~
:heart:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Lola grew up in tamor. We should talk about our relations becuase she would deffentily have loved her

Landem

Lord of Altera
.. I'm not sure if I should play as her or not. Despite creating this profile I haven't had the chance to, yet. I didn't plan to for a little while, but the undead have moved through her beloved Tamor, so she's had to evacuate to Grafjell. I haven't RP'd any of this, and it'd affect her because she was meant to be centred around Tamor's beliefs. Unsure if I should just give up the concept. I'm too busy to keep this number of characters alive.

Landem

Lord of Altera
She actually exists now. Gave her a go and after telling Vlad's fortune, followed him half across the world. Updates in white.