Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Omis Art: Kopiis Journey

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Note: Hey there! This is where all of the previous chapters of Kopiis Journey sketches a little story blurbs as a sort of archives thing so then I wouldn't lose them. To read the most current chapter head on over to my Kopii Profile here;

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/kopii-grey.31750/

:Kopiis Journey Sketches:

Chapter 1: A place to call Home

"When I arrived in the roadscross, I got some help from a very nice elf! He has a bow on his back, tall and really rather quiet. But he's very nice! He showed me around town and when he found out I had no coin for the inn, he offered a place in his tent for me! I call him Bowman.

I explained to Bowman that I wanted to learn about Alchemy, and maybe some magic too! He said he'll take me to a library.. uh... hills? Someplace apparently not too far away from the Roadscross, but first I needed to settle in and get some basics of survival down."

"Bowman decided to teach me some of his... what was it called? The Rangers? He said that he used to be apart of them, but he seemed rather concerned about them like he still really cares. I think our tent is situated right next to the Rangers town in fact! I hear twanging of bows... ah!

Bowman had these poles set up and leapt across them, then said I could do it too if I wanted training. I accepted and trained all day on them, it was hard and I fell off a lot but by the end I was able to make it to the third pole!"

"Bowman gave me a fishing pole! He said that I should learn how to feed myself, and he is absolutely right. Runic laughed at me claiming that I couldn't, so this is the first step to proving I can fend for myself!

I went to the little pond next to the inn at RoadsCross, er, Crossroads? Anyways, even in the little pond the fishing rod didn't fail me at all. Bowman must have made it lucky! I was able to catch plenty of fish, and I even met this man wearing a Poncho. He sort of reminded me of Bowman... must have been the hair... He was nice and gave me a free meal in the inn, though he did have a chuckle at how I was fishing in the tiny pond. That's okay, it must have looked silly anyways! Ah! I also fished up this beautiful blue stone too! I'm going to keep it."

"Today was very eventful! When I was done fishing for the day I met this lady in the inn at Crossroads who was looking sad and also pregnat. She told me about her husband who was cruely killed, I couldn't find the words to say that could make any of that better... I sort of wish she hadn't compared me to him because of my tattoos... but then suddenly she was apparently having birth! Thank goodness though there was a nice lady with apple green eyes there who took care of it. It went well, then me and the Apple eyed miss sat and had a long conversation. It was a lot of fun!

Learned a lot about her! Apparently she's really rather similar to me!"

"Bowman said we where leaving the camp! He packed up all our stuff and said we where going to go and move to Hill-er Thills? He said he needed to learn about somethings, catch up on what he missed while he was away and learn what happened to the Rangers. It's also a good place for me to find an alchemist teacher since it's got a large library and is supposed to be really nice!

I'll miss the small tent... but it will be nice to have a bed for a change and not be out in the elements. I hope Bowman is okay, he always seems so... distant. I think he feels rather out of place being gone so long from here and not knowing what's going on. That's okay though, I'll make sure to keep him company, I owe him."

"We got to Hills and it's beautiful! There's so many trees with lights hanging off of them! So many flowers and the air is so fresh! It reminds me a lot of home! Though there's certainly way more education then there was at home! There's so many places to learn and I could hardly contain myself, I split off from Bowman and explored while he went to get the inn room! When I got to the Library, it was raining a whole lot though, so I was soaked to the bone. But when I got in the people were nice and I looked around and met this really tall elf. I call him Silver, he's nice and he got me a book from the high shelf!

He's apparently new and looking for a teacher, and when Bowman came in they got to talking and apparently Silver is going to work with us! Bowmans going to train him too! I knew he wouldn't turn Silver down, he's so nice!

There was even a book on Bowman there! Oh it was dramatic! The book was called the 'Capture of Nylas' and I was surprised he made it out of that situation described in the book at all! Melons! Chickens! Poor Bowman!"

"We got a house in Thills! Bowman and I asked the Mayor nicely, and he showed us this great house right across a bridge from the Library! A perfect place, it's even over looking a river and it's so big inside, I got my own room finally! Since it's so close to the learning center, the Mayor said that I could also learn Alchemy from him!

We spent most of the day getting settled in, the house needed a lot of clean up after all! My room looks out front of the house, and I even was able to put my blue stone I fished up in this really great spot."

"S-So. Today Bowman took me to a funeral down in this really big stone city. When I got there it was kinda... not as nice as home was. The stones were looming above me and it made me feel really quite small. We stood to the side of this courtyard where it was being held, there was a lot of people there and they were all saying such sad things. He must have been very loved when he was alive, Bowman said that he was a noble apparently but he had no idea who he was. Out of the times again. After a long time they finally set the fire, by the way why would they do that? It kinda felt like that would be a bad idea to just.. burn the body. It makes such a wretched smell... made me dizzy.

Then the fire erupted! And all these flames where dancing everywhere and this loud booming voice calls out! I had no idea that they did funerals like this here! It was so overwhelming, the dancing flames and the loudness of it all just made me feel... horrid. Like I was being pulled apart by all the chaos. Bowman noticed, I must have looked sick, and said we should leave. Not because of the fire show, but because of me.

I feel kinda bad leaving in the middle of the big booming fire show, but it was simply too much for me. I hope they had a good time though!"

----

"Today has been a lot of work! After the Fire show Bowman and I went to stop at the library, we're always going there, it's so close to home! I can't even think of a single complaint about it, it's such a nice and calming place. Bowman decided that today was a good day to train! And I agree, we really needed to get started and I wanted to get my mind off of the fire show.

We had to ask the Mayor first, but we where having trouble locating her so Silver mentioned that the Librarian would know, being the mayors wife and all! She's a nice lady, I've spoken to her before when I first came into the library. Today she was acting... strange though. She was scared of Silver! He didn't know why, and Bowman seemed a bit troubled by the whole situation as well, she ran away from Silver! She was looking around, kinda looked sick, fidgiting... but in the end she had to leave again and we went to the home...

Bowman set up the pole training posts again and Silver and I trained on them for hours! He thought it'd be simple, but he fell just as much as I did!"

"It was late. It was stormy out. Bowman went to bed and Silver had gotten a place to sleep in Thill, a farm house barn I believe. Ahh... I was thinking of going to study in the Library, since I was alone and couldn't seem to rest myself from the days training. There was a weeping.

It was the Librarian miss. She was standing alone by the books, quietly crying. She had been acting strange all day and this just... broke my heart.

I had asked her before what was wrong, and she insisted it was all okay. No.

No.

It wasn't, she wasn't okay. I wanted to do something. Talking helps, but she wouldn't talk about it. I found out that she wasn't fearful of Silver, which was something Silver was concerned about after the event. It really upset him! She apologized about it, I'll be sure to tell Silver...

I want to figure it out. How she was acting... okay. She mentioned it wasn't Silver she was scared of, a thief? No. Someone stalking her? No no... the way she was fidgeting... Bowman would have seen someone and let us know. He's good at tracking! I'll figure it out. I want to help."

----
Mentions:
@Niah @Immerael @MeepingTiger @Ced @JasonK94

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
NOTE: I was having some weird issues copying this over here and now when you hover over the words it wants to go to the pictures. I have no idea why that is a thing. No wait nm I got it.

Chapter 1 continue;

"I finally got to take part in the Alchemy and Herbology classes! We learned quite a bit of things! I made sure to make plenty of notes in my journal, I'll keep it in my bookshelf at home.
We learned about Harming Potions, Healing Potions, and Invisibility Potions for the alchemy. The Harming potion is... bad. Why would they make that? Why even have such a thing! It sounded horrible, the teacher (Oh, by the way the teacher is the Mayor! He's a nice fellow after all he gave Bowman and I a home and is doing so much for us! His voice is clear and easy to understand too!) said he was going to demonstrate it if we wanted but... the other students in the class declined the offer. I wanted to see it. Well, wait...

I didn't want to see it. I felt it was needed so then we'd know what it looked like, so we could treat it! It's a shame... maybe I'll ask the Mayor at a later time about it... it's important knowledge to know!

Then we got to the Healing Potion. It... honestly troubled me. I mean, they are useful things, they heal a lot according to the Mayor, but a question came up about the potions being used to mend a severed limb. It... apparently can't do that? But it's a cut! A really big cut but still a massive cut nonetheless. If the two halves are there it could be done, I mean it fixes broken bones as long as it can reach the bone itself (which sounds rather messy to do but not impossible) so if you work the inside out with the cut...

There's something wrong with the healing potions. Maybe they're not a strong enough potency? Maybe it honestly had not been tried by the Mayor? How often do limbs get cut off here anyways? I want to figure out a way to make that potion more... I need a recipe, and to see just how fussy they are in the types of wounds it heals.

I don't want to think about how I'll go about doing that. The recipe alone should be enough....

Finally we talked about Invisibility...Potions....

Invisibility?! That's... maybe that's it! The Librarian! Maybe there was someone there but they were using that potion! It seems limited, easy to wipe off and long term use causes skin issues... I didn't get a chance to ask if it could last in the rain, I bet it doesn't. It wasn't raining when we talked to her as a group, but it was raining when I was in the Library, not that it means all that much considering we where inside but... I should ask her when it's raining. Ask her out in the rain. That's it. Then I'll be able to tell!"

"I went to go see the Librarian right away when it started raining.... though I did go in with a plan to talk to her. I will start a conversation with her about alchemy needs and the herbs and potions again! It worked! It eased right into a conversation... then I met someone new.

I like meeting new people. Really. But I'm no fool, I know it's impossible to like everyone. This lady is named after a Wolves. I really don't like wolves at all. She talks a lot about herself, in this way that rather... annoys me. Bringing herself up and telling these stories about some guy who is her teacher. Who, as she said, is better than Bowman.

Bowman is the best person I've ever met. I never met her teacher, she can brag about him all she pleases but Bowman willalways be the best to me! Bowman teaches me and helped me so much. I didn't want to be rude, I listened politely, she seemed nice enough. Though... she keeps talking about how she... no no I'm being silly. I'm just a bit annoyed, I was talking to the Librarian really ready to find out if there was an invisible potion user near her and now she's scooted off! Shoot! I had it all planned out! Maybe I'll talk to her husband, the Mayor! That should work!"

"The Mayor told me. He knew about what was wrong with her. He told me right out and I didn't even have to really ask. He was so open about it... it made me ache a little to see him speak that way, he looked so sad. Couldn't blame him. After all his wife...

Got cursed by a god?

Bowman had gotten us a little meeting in the tea shop, oh I didn't even know there was such a place! It was nice, rather noisy! Lots of people where there and we went to this quiet room to the side. Storytelling Wolf was there too when I arrived, I was a bit late to it and they seemed to already be deep into a conversation. Though I did notice Bowman was looking at his tea a lot... anyways!

The Mayor and storytelling wolf told me about this evil spider god thing and how it did it to her for fun. Or, that's what wolf said, the Mayor told a more realistic story of how his actions had lead to it. He must feel terrible... he looks so sad. Why would any creature do something like that, just because the action had annoyed them? No, this makes no sense. Fight with your mind against him if you meet him, hope I never do. But by the sounds of it, he's somewhere hiding out in town. Even if this other "god" ... er... Salade? Is apparently protecting her, why don't I believe these 'gods' cancel each other out?

I... they sound more like... just really power in magic creatures. And like all creatures, they can die. I'm sure of it. I need to...

...Black tea reminds me of home. I ordered some. It doesn't taste exactly the same, but it's wonderful nonetheless..."​

Last edited:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Moving Chapter 2 to this thread for Archiving! I didn't really need to because there is actually more space in the actual Profile in Kopiis Profile place but decided to just keep one chapter at a time there.

Chapter 2: The Mountain

"While we were talking in the tea shop, cat person came in asking for me! Uh, wait, a 'Nakat' I think Bowman said they were. I had never seen one before, they were... amazing looking! I never thought such a person could exist! I think I upset them though, I called them a cat person and they made a dirty look at me. I didn't mean anything by it, I just... never seen or heard of one before. They said that Silver had mentioned me and said I could help them, along with Bowman. They showed us a picture of another Nakat person, uh, their names are so hard to remember... they said she was a little lost cub though, possibly kidnapped or disappeared. We quickly went to work looking around town for some clues!

Bowman is the best tracker around, he can certainly help more than anyone!

Eventually with the help of a little lady with the cutest bow and the Mayor we were able to locate a clue to the Nakats whereabouts. When we where in there, there was blood and clues, and the Nakats (there where more at this point, I couldn't understand them but they seemed really weary of us) were talking in a different language. Bowman seemed to know it though, he said he asked if they will let us help. They said no.

Bowman and I went home. He said if they didn't want his help, so be it no point in forcing it. It was a bit upsetting, but I understood. You can't help those who do not want it...

"When we were heading back home, Bowman pointed out we were being followed. I must have missed that! We continued on pretending we didn't know and when we got there the little lady with the bow was the one following us! She was just the cutest little lady with the big bow on her head and a cute little wooden sword! I served her some tea (Oh! Did I mention Bowman got me a tea set? I have been experimenting with making teas and incorporating it with my alchemy studies. I was able to make some teas that had really interesting effects... and also taste really good. I've been having trouble sleeping lately, I used to be served tea before I was sent to bed and it always helped me sleep but now the teas I try to make never do that and there's something missing? Oh I didn't serve any of that though, it was just some white tea I made!) and she said something about Bowman being similar to... Tybies?

It wasn't long until we saw the Nakat people at the window! We scooted outside and it turns out, they came back to ask for our help. I mean, they denied us before, but I suppose they wanted more help and there's no one as capable as Bowman to help with tracking. Wolf came running up too, saying something about South is some Vigil place, said we should go looking there. Then the Mayor came and scolded us for being so slow, it was an emergancy! We left right away!

I don't like going so fast though, I feel like from all this rush and yelling I've forgotten something and it's not a name...

The little miss with the bow said 'Look in the Jungle'? That feels very important, but we have to hurry no time to stop!"

"I must be getting better at Bowmans training, there was a steep cliff that we had to go down before we could get to the jungle. Bowman went down with ease and Wolf went another way, I was a bit nervous, it was such a drop. Then I remembered Bowman taught me plenty of times how to go down and climb without too much strain. I was able to do it! He looked so proud at me! I wont let him down. When we reached the jungle, it was so dark and my candles would not work. I followed Bowman, who was going through the jungle with ease, we got separated from Wolf and the Nakats...

Then I was alone.

I wasn't scared. I was just so worried about getting lost and not being able to help find the person I carried on. Eventually I got to a mountain, and I saw Wolf going up it! Where was Bowman?? He must be that way! I quickly followed suite, Wolf had climbing gear on her, but I had to just go with my hands. Bowman trained me to go up and that's what I did. My clothing though... I think they're too fine. They already start to wear away to nothing, my fingers aren't covered! It's weird! I can even start to see my tattoos under the gloves! I press on though, my fingers aching, no keep going follow her. Keep up.

I brought potions with me.

They helped soothe the pain, they aren't strong though they're just the teas I had attempted to infuse a bit of healing into them. Keep me focus and give me bursts of energy. It's starting to get blurry, did I bring enough food? Did...I...I forgot...No..."

"Oh no. Wolf had lead me to a place that wasn't where we needed to go. She said this was south but it was no jungle! It was some place up in the mountains, snowy! She lead this way... and then she tells me that she didn't know about the clues that Bowman and the Nakats had gotten!?

I. I was stupid. I followed someone who didn't know what they were doing in the slightest. I should have looked for Bowman instead! I was frustrated, the potions were pounding in my head and my body was aching. We hurried West, I donno why. Just go that way, through more mountains....

It's getting so hard. My last potion is gone...and... I ran out of food? What happened? I must have gone through so much going through this place we weren't even supposed to go!

I called to Wolf quickly. I could hear her, surely she can hear me?

I called again.

It's getting blurry. My fingers are numb... did I not call loud enough? I try again, I can hear my voice rasp, and it's getting... so heavy. She didn't hear me?

I scream her name loud enough it echos through the mountain. Impossible not to hear, I see her just over there! Why is she not stopping to help? Didn't she say she wanted to help people!? Ineededhelp! My god! She's leaving me behind!?I followed her here, a mistake of hersand-

She left me here too die.

i. feel. cold.
"

"...."

"I... got home.... somehow?"

"I'm home. It's quiet. How did I get here? The house is so quiet, did Bowman come get me? Was it one of those things? No no. I don't like this. I had to keep doing something, I'm okay. I'm okay now. She left me to die on the mountain, I feel it boiling over I need to...

I went to the Library, I could feel the holes in my clothing, it stung. My hands were raw, aching, my arms and face as well. Everything stung and my head was still pounding. There's people in there thank goodness, the Librarian, the little miss with the bow, some man I had never seen. My legs were feeling weak, I went to a chair and started rambling.

Words fell from my mouth, I was telling no one really what was going on, the Little Miss with a Bow was listening. I told her, I was left on the mountain, I wasn't okay, Wolf had left me there to die.

Wolf I... she...
No no, I felt tears in my eyes, my entire body hurt so much, my entire being hurt so much. I felt heart broken, she left me to die. Die up there. All alone. What if I didn't make it home?

The little miss with the bow was so comforting. She... she insisted that it wasn't right for me to not be smiling. I was being weak and whiny, clearly, this sweet little girl was trying to bring me out of it. She did it. Poked me in the face with that cute wooden sword to make me smile, it made me laugh. She was right. I was okay now.

I felt a warmth as she looked to me and spoke. I feel better. I'm okay. I'm okay.

I have to do better. I bid her farewell, I need to go see someone right away. I know why I failed, it was me. Wolf left me behind, someone helpless behind. She left a helpless person to die. I need to... need to see the Mayor."

"I went to the Mayor determined, I asked him to please personally train me better in Alchemy.

I must have looked like a mess to him, I didn't even bother to get cleaned up or anything. I still felt so weary from what had happened but I desperately wanted to speak with him, he's a good man and I consider him my friend. The words spill out again as we spoke, he said it must have been a misunderstanding that Wol-no, the Braggart, had left me there.

No.

She left me there, too focused in her own world. I felt my blood boil as I thought about it, it was so clear. She had done nothing but brag constantly about herself, of her stories of all these great things she does and her connections. She claimsshe wants to help people, but in reality all she wants is glory. Brag about some man who was her teacher claiming he was a better teacher than Bowman.

She wants to be a Ranger?

HAH.

That girl doesn't even begin to have the makings of a Ranger that I know Bowman had told me about. Never. Never. She left me to die, how could I not be mad!? Does the Mayor not realize-

I must have lost myself to my frustrations, I felt my eyes wet, my head pounding in my ears again and the Mayor insisting I sit. I feel foolish, I never have been this way before have I? I've never felt so much frustration and pain in my life, it's as though I've been betrayed. She left me there and...

I want to learn how to improve so I can help people better. The teas infused with potions were too weak. The Mayor asked me some things I wish I could answer better as well, how old was I. Why did I have a bodyguard when I left home? It's so hazy trying to remember much of home, it was just so calm and peaceful it was... uneventful. There was nothing that stood out until I actually left with her. I made sure to also ask the Mayor if he could help me figure out my tattoos, I mean, why... did my parents do them? There's a lot of them. I never bothered to ask, if I did I think it was waved off. I wonder what they mean?

The mayor agreed to train me personally in Alchemy, thank goodness. With his help I can help others, I can help myself get better. I need to learn, I need to do things. The Mayor... the Wonderful Mayor, it's so good such a man is watching over this place. I can get better and I will learn, I already have learnt from this mistake.

I wont let it happen again."​

Last edited:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Chapter 3: Dabble of Hints

"Bowman made me a whole new outfit! Well, more an outfit that I can actually survive in if things where to go poorly again. The clothing is much thicker, the small capelet he made me is thick and good enough to protect me from the rain!

I tend to get stuck out in the rain too much when I go over to the Library aha!

I still feel rather woozy from recovering from the mountain trip. Bowman told me that they succeeded in finding the lost Nakats and when he realized the Braggart had left me behind he followed her trail back to me.

I-I... I knew he would come for me. I knew it somehow. It's... really nice to know that someone is there who care about you, someone who is there to protect you and pick me up when I fall.

I haven't been able to leave the house yet, it still aches a lot and the wounds need sometime... I kinda have been having trouble sleeping but it must be from shock still.

Thank you, Bowman."

"The little miss with the Bow came by, she was with this lady and when she came in she said she was here to make sure I was smiling. I have been feeling better, kinda, from my talk with the Mayor

It was sweet of her to stop by again. She's a good little miss, and such a charm. After a little bit, her... father came in It was a bit of a strange meeting. He tacked the guardian lady the little miss was with and they rolled around on the floor tickling each other for a while. I wasn't... really sure what was going on, but they started getting a bit rowdy and I was worried they might wake up Bowman.

They eventually calmed down after I got their attention, and learned that the man with the fluffy blond hair is indeed the little misses father! (He's really young looking though... I'm not really sure how old he is but he doesn't look older than what I think I am so... maybe adopted?)

We had a really good talk, he spoke about the gods and the curses. It helped me figure them out a bit more, I... don't like them even more now knowing what they did to this nice man before me. He said he's cursed with bloodlust? What sort of childish being would put that upon someone? I feel bad for him, he kinda reminds me of the Librarians issues. These gods are brats. He thankfully didn't take too much offence to my poor attitude towards them.

He said he's a king of Azorport? A...zeeennn...port? I heard it was a dangerous place, but I want to visit it and talk to him and the little miss again. Maybe when I feel better..."

"I can't sleep very well.

I-I'm really... shaky. Every night I can't seem to sleep more than maybe a hour. Maybe. Maybe. It kinda hurts all over too. It's okay, as long as I keep working. If I just focus on the teas. Focus... focus....

My hands are getting all shakey, did I get sick? I must have gotten sick up on the mountain. I still hurt from then in many ways.

I never had problems sleeping before. I used to sleep really well. All the time. But why can't I now? Maybe it's the tea? I figured out how to make black tea, but it doesn't taste like mother used to make. It doesn't help me calm down. I gotta keep trying, I gotta find how she made it.

Ugh... my nose is runny too. It has to be a cold. I'm okay. I'm okay. Just a cold..."

"I told Silver in person about what had happened after we helped clean up the Library with someone named Crow.

I have been feeling kinda weird, I was really really dead set on making sure that Library was all cleaned up. I was all shaky, but really energized to do it! Miss Aracena (I am trying to make the effort to call her by her name properly now) came in and seemed really pleased by the whole thing. She had to leave, had a day off because the library was all cleaned up, so Silver took me home since I wasn't feeling too good.

He was very mad at himself, said that he should have been there rather than just going home. But there was no way for him to have known. It was nice to know that he was really worried about me, but I think it's still simply that cold I thought it was from the mountain. The door knocked and I think the Braggart came to see me. But I wasn't feeling at all good enough to talk to her... but I heard her,

"Let me know when he's done being insane."

That was... It really set off Silver and I heard him slam the door. He came fuming, said she was disgusting or something like that because I really haven't been in the best of health as of yet. I had an idea. I told him to not dare to try and fight her, because of our own lack of training for it.

Fight with the tongue. She lacks the skill for that.

H-He called me smart. I'm not that smart. I just... know that telling the truth about all of what happened is better then picking a fight with blades. It hurts more."

"Miss Aracena and I decided to play a game to get to know one another much better! A game of questions!

It was a lot of fun! I learned a lot about her and her personal tastes. I learned that Darthmouth Fog was her favorite tea, that she had children, lots of things like that! We even spoke about her mark, I admitted her husband had told me about it. She opened up about it, then we went back to playing the question game.

She smiled.

It's so nice to see her smile. She's worried about me too, but that seems to be what everyone is doing these days over me when really that should be focused on more pressing matters. I know I look really bad, shaking a lot, my stomach has been aching a lot and... but I'm okay. I'm just perfectly fine compared to what others have been going through.

I'm so glad to see her smile.

In the middle of our game I also met this really tall man who came to our door. He was asking for Bowman and had an eyepatch. He made me a bit... concerned because he wanted to talk to Bowman about Rangers stuff... miss Aracena said he was okay though... I think while we played our question games the Braggart had come, but the eyepatched man had a conversation with her that made her go away. He seems like a wonderful guy."

"Something bad happened. The Library was a complete and utter mess when I came to visit it. Mister Fluffy blonde and the little miss with the cute bow where there, looking down at this staircase in the middle of the floor.

I don't understand what happened. We had just cleaned up here yesterday and miss Aracena was just fine! She was smiling! Fluffy blonde told me that one of his companions went down there to see Miss Aracena. I hurried down in there, a strange little library was there and in a room was miss Aracena an utter mess.

I didn't know what to do. She was rambling about whispers, being followed, seeing spiders everywhere and they keep coming up in the tea.

Did that bad god do this again? Why? What's there to gain from all of this!? There was nothing I could do for the time, she had Fluffy blond there along with his friend to help watch her. There was nothing I could do. Nothing.

I feel sick. I had to go home. This makes me sick."

"When I got home I went out for a bit with Bowman. We where minding out businesses as I told him about what had happened with Miss Aracena and he was very quiet. I wonder what he would have done...

Then the Mayor came hurrying over to us and quickly fussed at us to go to the salade shrine. Said we all need to pray for miss Aracena, and then hurried off. If it is for miss Aracena then we had to go! Bowman didn't seem too keen about it, and I agree that the idea of asking another god for help that already didn't help to begin with wont... really do anything...

But we went anyways.

I never been in the shrine before! The floor was really reflective and pretty! Rather slippery too, they must really keep the place clean! Soon there was loads of other people there that the Mayor brought in and said we all had to Pray to summon the god. I never prayed before, so I just thought of helping Miss Aracena as Bowman stood there very stoic. I think I saw mister Poncho there too!

While there was praying there was smoke and then it got very confusing. I remember Miss Aracena being teleported in and the Mayor speaking to her softly, asking if it was really her. Bowman was all tense, he must have thought what I was thinking when I saw her acting all strange and insisting everything is okay.

I was feeling all dizzy so I needed to look down, it helps when I do that. Then I noticed Bowmans reflection below him wasn't his. It was... some sort of strange... thing. Looked like a humanoid spider creature. It was rude, being under Bowman like that! It must have appeared under him because he was close to the Mayor and Miss Aracena like I was. Apparently it was the spider god that had originally cursed miss Aracena, it vanished away after the Mayor scolded it.

These gods are pointless.

The mayor and Miss Aracena left. I think it was over, well no, clearly miss Aracena either was possessed or clearly still not okay. I-I... started not to feel good again. I wanted to go home. Bowman gave me his coat, and we went home in the rain.

That didn't do anything. Everythings still the same."

"Silver wasn't too happy to see that I hadn't seen a healer or anything like that, I kept telling him it's just a cold.

That must be what it is right? Maybe a fever at most. Then again I can't remember a time when I got sick it was like this. I haven't been eating that much. It's weird, my stomach hurts yet not really, like a dull ache all over. I'm thirsty. I'm thirsty. The teas aren't working. What's going on? Why, what is that feeling??

Silver must have gotten frustrated as he went upstairs, Bowman sat me down straight away and told me to tell him what was wrong. He could tell I was sick and it isn't a normal sick, said that if it was shock it should have went away. A cold or fever wouldn't have me acting the way that I do.

Bowman said that he'll take me to a old friend of his. A healer, get it checked out properly. Hopefully he can get in contact with him..."

"Bowman sent me to bed right away after that. I couldn't sleep though, I just couldn't close my eyes and get the quiet rest to come. I snuck out, I needed to see miss Aracena, I don't know what had happened after I came home.

Something bad must have happened. She kept saying things like 'she understands' and things like everyone is mad and she's the only one who sees that.

She must be possessed like I thought, like what Bowman thought as well as he told me on the way home.

I wanted to play the game with her again. See if I could tell or not if she was possessed or not. So I tried it. I remember being told that the spider god likes games, so I'm going to play a game with his toy and maybe he'll notice. Maybe he'll want to play, and I could do something to make this all stop.

It didn't come, but Miss Aracena answered them all like she did before. So... it must be her. Just... I don't understand why she's acting the way she is. There must be a reason for it, a pattern, this god claims to be madness but there's a method to madness.

We talked for a long while, it seemed like Miss Aracena... so I asked her one last thing.

"Will she hurt me."

People have been telling me she's dangerous, that she's bad to be around and not to trust her. I've only known her like this and she hadn't done a thing. She said she wouldn't, I trust her word.

She won't hurt me like she said no matter what... right?"

"Everything got so confusing so quickly. I was simply sitting outside the learning center writing down my latest tea success when Miss Aracena came walking over. We hardly got to speak as these two people came along and spirited Miss Aracena away. I didn't know them, one was a platinum blond haired woman who was all smiles and a rather thick accent, while I'm sure I had seen the other man in the Library and speaking to the Eyepatched man a few times.

I didn't want to leave miss Aracena to these people, they seemed nice enough but... but something weird was going on. Despite my illness, I followed with them to the church in the Roadscross. It was a long and hard trip on foot, when we arrived I felt I had pushes myself too hard. The eyepatched ranger was there with his daughter seeming to wait. Then one went into the shrine deeper to do something and I needed to sit terribly. Everything was spinning, everything was a clenching pain through me, I think my bones are screaming. It doesn't matter though, the more important thing here is the situation, what they where trying to do and why they where. I missed some of what was being said but what I did understand was...

They where trying to summon one other god to remove the mark from Miss Aracena. I watched her stand in fear of entering the room, I watched her speak cold things to the other lady who was trying to convince her to do it. Miss Aracena looked scared, but she began to insist that she didn't need the help.

Yes she does. Or at least realize there is something wrong and make steps to bettering herself.

I saw the god that they summoned, a bright shiny lady who just stood there listening. Just standing there. Doing nothing. Did she not even care about the situation? She was summoned and people asked for her help and she just stands there.

What a surprise.

I noticed Miss Aracena looking to me while she spoke to the woman, the woman wasn't getting through but she kept trying and trying the same thing. Of course it wouldn't work. She wasn't looking at her.

She looked at me, and looked distressed. Maybe... maybe I could actually do something for a change. I can help. But this woman who keeps pushing and pushing is not working, she keeps taking Miss Aracenas eyes away. I felt sick. I wanted to throw up. But now is not the time, that's not important right now, what's important is helping Miss Aracena... if I could just... look at me miss Aracena.

Keep looking over at me."
Mentions:
@Niah @IceandFire @Tybalt @JasonK94 @Immerael @Woolsey @Ced

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron

"They failed, Miss Aracena was turning away to leave and I saw the man pull a blade. I must have screamed so loud, or maybe that was just in my head? I moved so fast to her side to protect her, that's not the way. Things can still be done I wont let them do that to her!

I turned to her, begging, pleading, quickly. Make her look at me. I saw it in her face, she cares about me and maybe I could get through in another way.

Look at me.

Look at me miss Aracena. Focus on me. Focus on my eyes, focus on my voice, not them. Listen to me, listen to me, I hurt so much from this all. Surely seeing someone in pain over this will work more then just words.

I think I could hear the demon.

I'm not scared of that. I'm scared of Miss Aracenas choice.

Look at me."

"I think I can see her. She's there, right there. She's listening to me, my words, I try so hard to make her listen. Please don't ignore my words. I want you to help yourself. You have the power here Miss Aracena, not these gods, you.

You. You. Look at me. Look at me. Not those around us. Look. At. Me. Please don't hurt me, you said you wouldn't. You promised. You PROMISED. I took your word for it Miss Aracena PLEASE.

So close, I think I can feel her coming around. Maybe just maybe keep looking at me and thinking about it Miss Aracena. I'm right here. I'm right here, let me ground you in reality. Not those fake words being whispered to you, my words are real. I'm real.

Please don't hurt me.

Please look at me."

"There was a loud crack, or maybe it was a slam? I'm not sure, but Miss Aracena looked away. I lost it. The people behind me where... arguing loudly about the situation, apparently the woman was trying to steal the mark and the man got angry and punched her. It made Miss Aracena look away, I lost it, I couldn't get her to look back at me.

I was so close.

But they where complaining about a god being able to do it.

When really it was right THERE.
Miss Aracena turned away. She got away from them, and their hissings and she left me behind.
I felt everything boil up. I couldn't do anything, they took it away and continued to be fools thinking a god could fix it.
I feel hot.

"These stupid people. This stupid STUPID woman who thought she was doing good!? NO. NO YOU WERE NOT. Your way did not WORK and you where being selfish.

If Miss Aracena was actually sound of mind and found out about this then she would be happy about it!? It just passed the mark off to someone else! How could you be so dense to not realize all of this would have happened again and again and again as long as the mark was on the hands of a person!

Their stupid god just stood there being all whimsical and passive. Doing nothing. Just watched. It didn't care at all as I screamed so loud I swear it shook everything in me, every bone and every bit of my blood. It was so frustrating to listen to them try one way constantly and not realize there was another way all along and it was so close.

There was an option there to have miss Aracena give it up. It was there, they even mentioned it. The creature was clearly having issues keeping that up, I swear I heard it I DID, DIDN'T THEY REALIZE? Did they not SEE me doing something?!

She was trying to tell me something this selfish person before me. Trying to say she was doing it all for her and she had done so much.

There it was. All about her. All about her woes trying to do this. All about her her her. No. This was about miss Aracena. This was about helping her realize she was strong enough to do it. This was about grounding her in reality. Something there. Something.
I was the something just for a little bit.

I was something for her.

And they took it away and ruined it because they were selfish.
I ran out after Miss Aracena. I saw her go somewhere. I know she's close. She can't have gone far. Maybe there's still a chance?! S-She wouldn't just leave me like this, this hurts. It hurts so much. She looked at me and I was something and when she looked away I was nothing again. I need to try again. This is my last chance, she won't hurt me.

"It was dark. I couldn't hear her. Couldn't see her face. I couldn't get her to look at me.

I was able to quickly find her in the very dark shrine after stumbling around, I heard a faint familiar sob. It was like the other time I had met her in the Library where she was crying to herself. I spoke softly and reached for her, I took away my glove to let her feel the warmth of my hand, let her know I was there and was real.

She tried to pull her hand away.

I held on tight.

I spoke, rambling. Trying to get her to hear me, this was hurting so much to know she will turn away from me. She wont do that right? I'm real Miss Aracena, I'm right here and I want to help you realize that you are strong. I believe you're strong, just be grounded here in the real world an-

She pulled her hand away from me.

It was sharp, no, it was uncaring what I had to say. What I had to think. I was nothing. I am powerless to help her. I am nothing to her.

Nothing.

I am not scared of the dark, but I was horrified knowing she left me there. It hurt so much... I felt it devour me. Cold, she didn't care. It hurt me. I want to go home... so I did alone."
====

Last edited:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Don't mind meeee just posting chapter 3s lot of journals here (the forums are being fussy and making that last post be all... weird. It did it before)

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
Wow... I would be honored if I got to RP with you, this has got to be some of the best character development, and Role-Play in general I have seen. I hope to see more entries about this, this is amazing.

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Wow... I would be honored if I got to RP with you, this has got to be some of the best character development, and Role-Play in general I have seen. I hope to see more entries about this, this is amazing.
Aw thank you c: I do my rps very much 'find in the wild' type of rps where Kopii would logically be. Which if you'd like to RP with me he's normally around Crossroads or Thiil. I've been trying to get him going out more but the boy is paranoid about going out to far and getting lost. I'd love to rp with you, and lots of people as well!