Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Onenmaru - Application [Approved - Alaila]

Onenmaru

Villager
1. Onenmaru

2. Meae Flowright

3. 19

4. Female

5. United States

6. Yes, I've read the lovely book :p

7. I greatly enjoy roleplay, and have been doing it for upwards of 13 years.

8. I'm an aspiring business owner and programmer, who is only beginning to realize her inability to design. Fortunately, my inherently pragmatic nature prevents this from affecting my minecraft constructions, and more or less lends them all a rustic feel with practicality at the forefront. Integration of my constructions with nature is what I consider the common sense approach, and falls perfectly between my aesthetic and practical ability, hopefully meaning this world's theme will match my own seamlessly.

My experience with enforced-RP games has been great, and one in particular, lusternia, captivated me for years. My experience in lusternia has made it difficult to enjoy less in-depth roleplay scenarios, and immersion shattering events have made other minecraft servers unpalatable for me.

10. I am not a person easily offended, but I am very private by nature. Probing questions into my personal life will be met with open hostility.

11. I am aware that typical cheating tools are out of the question. The tome does mention that flight is allowed, and for verification, is optifine cleared too?

12. I found your server via your mcserverlist entry. I decided to give this a try because, hopefully, your more stringent whitelist requirements will discourage the crowd I try to avoid.

13. I'll vote for you if and when I've tried my hand in Altera and seen its quality myself.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!