Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Ongoing] Restoration of Shalherana's Temple

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good

Since the Corruption of Harateth, the Temple of Shalherana where the Sisterhood so diligently worked has been in a state of ruin. Scattered and injured, the Sisterhood has been taking significantly longer to revive people due to the fact that their Temple has been broken.

However, at the Festival of Shalherana, the Goddess herself declared she would remove the taint from the Temple.
Once the taint has been removed, the people of the kingdom will once more be able to visit the temple and the Sisterhood may return to work.

However.
The Temple is broken, rubble and dust coat the halls and the place is eerily silent. That is why, the kingdom calls upon the services of its beloved citizens. In the coming days, a set of chests will be set up near the spawn. In these chests, similar to the defence of Port Silver, we ask that you donate any materials you can to the restoration of the Temple.

With the Temple rebuilt, Revivals will be returned to their normal pace and the Kingdom will be one step closer to achieving peace.

Will you answer the call?​

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
The chests for this event shall be appearing at the spawn shortly.
All who are interested in helping the Sisterhood, this is your chance!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
The chests for this event shall be appearing at the spawn shortly.
All who are interested in helping the Sisterhood, this is your chance!
where'd you get that from?

Daerons flower will open IC when its time :p

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
*sits*

Dorothy: "The temple is near my home.. Should you like to use my docks for quicker and more convenient trasnport.. You are most welcome. I can try to offer help in any possible way, just ask.."

Not sure if this thread was IC stoof, but -if- it is, thats how she would answer. Though shes already IC told Daeron he can use the docks from the Enclave to get supplies there easier.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Currently we're waiting for the flower to bloom.
Once the sufficient amount of supplies have been gathered, we could host an event of the people heading to the Enclave then the Shrine to build?

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Currently we're waiting for the flower to bloom.
Once the sufficient amount of supplies have been gathered, we could host an event of the people heading to the Enclave then the Shrine to build?
Id certainly be up for that :)

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
You already know I'm down for helping.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
As King Landir, First of His Name, Friend of the Gods, Keeper of Oaths, and Onion Knight. I offer my aid.

Protip: Above is purely OOC, but if you need supplies go ahead and contact me IC.

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
I have found the tread. Yay. Also you dont need to go to the enclave. Boats at spawn will take you to the temple. I have confirmed this with michcat.

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
I have found the tread. Yay. Also you dont need to go to the enclave. Boats at spawn will take you to the temple. I have confirmed this with michcat.
As in boats that already exhist. You know, the one big boat at the docks. Just go on that and it'll take you near another boat which takes you to the temple. I confirmed that this is in rp with michcat. Just wanted to be a bit clearer ;)