Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Only 1 Video Game for the Rest of your Life

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Mmmmh, this is a tough question you pose, many, many games I own, if I had to choose a single one to live in for the rest of eternity...
My normal Minecraft run on the 6GB of RAM I run it on, and upgraded with Optifine multi-core, with all the Yogbox mods installed in it. Gotta think about that quality after all. :) I would be content with my life then.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
You don't have to live in the video game. You can do pretty much anything else. The only thing is, when you do want to play a video game, that's the only video game you can play.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Uh. Either a Pokémon game or Minecraft.
Although if I choose Minecraft, there aren't gonna be many people left on the server due to all the people that don't choose Minecraft. So I choose Pokémon - gonna have to say Ruby. Was my favourite.
Hey Itzza, let's work together and catch them all! ;D
So... you mean... you don't want people to NOT choose Minecraft (thus leaving Hollowworld!) so... you choose to NOT pick it? :3

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
So... you mean... you don't want people to NOT choose Minecraft (thus leaving Hollowworld!) so... you choose to NOT pick it? :3
I mean that it'd be more than likely that a majority of people wouldn't choose to select Minecraft as the only game they can ever play thereon, and that the only reason I play Minecraft these days is to play on Hollowworld. However, without a majority of the current players and community, Hollowworld wouldn't be what it is today, so it would be much less than it is now. Ergo, I chose another game.

:heart:

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Minercaft, then I would craft a full diamond armour, a diamond sword with sharpness, knockback and fire aspect III sword, A bow and 1000 arrows, and play another game while killing the mobs comming

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Minercaft, then I would craft a full diamond armour, a diamond sword with sharpness, knockback and fire aspect III sword, A bow and 1000 arrows, and play another game while killing the mobs comming
Uhm. You don't get to be in the game, you just have one game to play xD

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
But... But... B... Fine, that will be MC for the rest of my life... Watching as the next Half Lives are released... Waiting, until the final word will come...

matyio

The original mute
If I didn't fight off the mob it'd probably have to be league of legends or tekkit. I mean lol would make me forget the pain as they killed me, and tekkit would mean I could effectively code my own text based adventure XD

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
If I didn't fight off the mob it'd probably have to be league of legends or tekkit. I mean lol would make me forget the pain as they killed me, and tekkit would mean I could effectively code my own text based adventure XD
If you are saying OR, the mob doesn't come because you're only playing 1 game...

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Skyrim, my life blood, although I did just start playing Kingdoms of Amaluer and that is pretty fun to.