Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC] Hiring Builders

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hello my lovely friends!

I am currently seeking talented exterior builders to help with the Eriden project. We have plenty of folks in our ranks with the skill for interiors, but we have a certain aesthetic we're going for on the exterior builds. If you consider yourself a pretty good builder and would like to help take on the project alongside us, here's
More About Eriden

We are currently focused on building the city area around our docks. The builds at this stage will primarily be smaller. As the project progresses, the buildings will become larger. But for now, what we need is to get some progress rolling and get some market and dock areas built, as well as lower class housing.

Now, if you'd like to help us build and would like to find out more specific details, please send a private forum convo to myself and @IceandFire . In it, include the following:

Build Experience:
Screenshots of Previous Builds:
How Soon You Can Start Working~:
Any Additional Info:

I'll answer what questions I can here, but I will very likely opt to continue in-depth discussion via private forum convos.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH
pls help :heart:

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
As an apparent public enemy of House Mithtanil, promote this campaign.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Bumping this during a more viaible time of day and then I'll leave it be for a wee while.