Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

OOC info on why you're losing money

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Piece by piece, the wealth of Altera is disappearing. Coin and gem alike are not safe...
They crumble in hands and coffers, leave pockets lighter and spirits heavier.
The Hourglass ticks on, golden drops darkening, slipping away...

Chapter Two will take place this Saturday. Participation decides whether the wealth of the world is recovered, or forever lost...
Check "The Return" Campaign section (The thread titled "Chapter Two) for any more information and coordination! {Click Here}

-This is not a glitch
-This particular challenge hopefully won't be too difficult, but the risk is indeed extreme.
-more faq

Good luck!

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
OH GODs.
WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME A MILLION RADS
AND THEN THIS
WHAT WHY

Darko

Lord of Altera
I don't see how this would crumble economy. Money is only worth what we make it worth, so if everyone loses all their money, people will go back to trading tools and supplies, or just make a newcurrency

Darko

Lord of Altera
Well duh, but in character, if this is Harateths scheme, it's rather lame. In character are we losing gold and emeralds? Or just rads?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Has to do with Bilworth, actually

the guys who ran the bilworth event know whats up IC~

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
It is a major threat to the rich. When everybody is at 0 wealth, well. The rich aren't rich anymore.