Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC SHOP] Shop to fund getting a pocket

Reucrion

Lord of Altera
As I am in need for a pocket desperately, I've decided to sell the wares I have now to anyone who desires them, at more or less " tell me a price and we shall see" type deal.

I have many things, Sorry for the long list guys!

Lapis Blocks
Iron Blocks,
Coal blocks,
glowstone dust
redstone blocks
gold blocks,
flint,
soul sand
mushroom blocks (red and brown)
more or less all the stone types ( Stone, smooth, Brick, Diorite, whatever...)
leaves
Alot of wood types/wood byproducts
sand
ice
packed ice
All sorts of flowers
Red,yellow, pink, magenta,orange,ink, bonemeal,cyan, Purple dyes
blue carpet
cat,13 music
an anvil
mossy cobble
hardened clay
clay
various swords and chainmail stuff? Also have some gold stuff at various states of repair.
sandstone
gravel
A golden horse armour
Plenty of paper and books, with and without quills
slimeballs,strings,bones,feathers,spider eyes
netherrack?
very little nether quarts
soulsand
enchanted books : Dept Strider I, Protection III+ Power III, Power II, Bane of Antropod II,Blast protection I.
Saddles
Blaze rods
bookshelves
Obsidian
Iron bars
glass ( very little stained glass as well)
enchanting table
dirt...
some Grass blocks!
I also have a single Diamond...

Thank you for your time. Simply ask for what you want, and I shall find out how much of it I have.

I'm also an artist, If anyone would be interested in that, here's some examples...

As expected, a sketch would cost much less than a full image, but that is once again fully negotiable between us. Just think at where you value this and shoot me a price.

I'm interested in buying stuff and employing you for art services.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'm very interested in your stained glass art, I'd love to get a quote on how much it would cost.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Yeah, I'm very interested on the stained glass art as well. Do you have varying levels of detail? If so then it would be easier to price them if you're not sure.

Reucrion

Lord of Altera
Mostly, its by what you think it would be worth. something like this http://sadness-of-sorrow.deviantart.com/art/Stained-glass-series-Raequiem-606306331 would cost more than http://sadness-of-sorrow.deviantart.com/art/Stained-glass-series-Erbenet-604414778, for the simple reason one took much more time and detail. I'm very flexible price wise. I would guess 5k-15k depending fully on the amount of detail and resolution you are looking at. That is for the stained glass stuff. Full blown "painted" images would be a whole different story.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Mostly, its by what you think it would be worth. something like this http://sadness-of-sorrow.deviantart.com/art/Stained-glass-series-Raequiem-606306331 would cost more than http://sadness-of-sorrow.deviantart.com/art/Stained-glass-series-Erbenet-604414778, for the simple reason one took much more time and detail. I'm very flexible price wise. I would guess 5k-15k depending fully on the amount of detail and resolution you are looking at. That is for the stained glass stuff. Full blown "painted" images would be a whole different story.
I would like one, should I make a convo?

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Am quite interested in ink and flint.

Can you tell me how many you have of each and what price you aim for?

Reucrion

Lord of Altera
Am quite interested in ink and flint.

Can you tell me how many you have of each and what price you aim for?

It is not much, but I have 11 inksacks and 2 stacks +14 of flint currently. I could make much more flint as I have multiple stacks of gravel.

And I don't really have a price aim. I have just returned from long inactivity because of life issues so I got no idea of their current value /laughs.
I'll probably accept any price you tell me.

Reucrion

Lord of Altera
Update: I'm getting all those artworks you all want done as soon as possible, Internet has been cutting out intermediately and same with my cities electricity in my area. I'm hoping this all stabilizes since I avoid being on my desktop when there is power surges, even with a power bar, as it has fried my hard drive in the past.

Thanks for your patiance

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm buying your slimeballs :D
+ I love your art! So I'd like to buy a full street image like the one above of Khorug, Kris, Erik, and Thordil (when they were all still sort of friends) in Aeroch Rimtar :3