Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Open] Seeking Player for Teenage Character

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good

Recently, my character Mylaela de Courtnay gave birth to a male elf by the name of Elnaril de Courtnay. This character is the son of Mylaela and Sebastien de Courtnay ( BrianAT16 ) and would as a result grow up in a noble household. Beyond the nobility, this character is a fairly blank slate in terms of personality. This character gives the player a chance to RP with the entire de Courtnay bunch as well as the people of Queen's Port.

At the moment, this character is an infant so he isn't playable straight away however he should be role-play ready soon. If you are interested, start a conversation with myself and Brian or simply reply to this thread.

KEY INFORMATION:
Age: Currently a few weeks old, probably four at the start date
Race: Half Human, Half Silver-Elf displaying Silver Elf racial genetics (Basically a Silver Elf)
Height: Currently twenty inches
Weight: Currently 10 pounds
Date of Birth: 7th December 2016

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: The full-grown height and weight is at your discretion, though both parents aren't that tall but there are genetics on Mylaela's side that would allow the boy to grow to be up to 6'3" at the max.
Hair: White as snow, after his mother
Eyes: A deep ocean blue, after his father
Skin: Probably pale
Identifying Marks: The white hair
Clothing: Currently, baby attire but the final product is again at your discretion but any clothing he owns would be of the finest quality.
Hygiene: Nobility-standard of cleanliness
Voice: Your choice, currently makes adorable baby noises

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Bump! With me becoming a bit more active I would like for the child to as well, and if you're adverse to playing a boy *Spoiler Alert* Sebastien and Mylaela will be having a girl soon. Will put the details for the second child below. Would be great to get a couple people outside our RP group to get into the fold. Old or new, just as long as you take care of the characters, I don't care what direction you take them IC as long as it makes sense. :)

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Half Human, Half Silver-Elf displaying Human genetics
Height: N/A
Weight: N/A
Date of Birth: N/A

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Baby fat
Eyes: A lighter crystalline blue, adopted from her mother.
Skin: Paler
Identifying Marks: Dark warm brown, nearly black.
Clothing: Nekd
Hygiene: N/A
Voice: N/A

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
"Fleur de Courtnay"

*Smashes the like button.*

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I'm interested in playing a child character, just hit me up if I can, thanks!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Bump, we have found a player for the girl and have contacted said player. BobDdoss

That said we are still looking for a player for the boy who is almost ready to be played.

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Half Human, Half Silver-Elf displaying Silver Elf racial genetics (Basically a Silver Elf)

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: The full-grown height and weight is at your discretion, though both parents aren't that tall but there are genetics on Mylaela's side that would allow the boy to grow to be up to 6'3" at the max.
Clothing: Currently, baby attire but the final product is again at your discretion but any clothing he owns would be of the finest quality.

Some more information that might make him a bit more interesting;
1. He's the first elf to be born to an entirely human family. While the parents will be accepting he may become a bit of a 'bastard' child, who knows.
2. The path that would 'pushed on him' would be to either join the inquisition or become a bannerman/soldier. Though the outcome for the character is completely chosen by the player.
3. Would be raised in Queensport which is one of the active hubs on the server.
4. Both children come from rich backgrounds; The de Courtnay Family Tree and the Eldrin family tree.
4. You get to hang out with me. :cool: (And the rest of the fam + Kane folks)

Last edited:

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Bump, we have found a player for the girl and have contacted said player. BobDdoss

That said we are still looking for a player for the boy who is almost ready to be played.

KEY INFORMATION:

PHYSIOLOGY:

Some more information that might make him a bit more interesting;
1. He's the first elf to be born to an entirely human family. While the parents will be accepting he may become a bit of a 'bastard' child, who knows.
2. The path that would 'pushed on him' would be to either join the inquisition or become a bannerman/soldier. Though the outcome for the character is completely chosen by the player.
3. Would be raised in Queensport which is one of the active hubs on the server.
4. You get to hang out with me. :cool: (And the rest of the fam + Kane folks)
Colour me interested... though timezones may be a hassle >.<

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Bump, boy still for grabs, the girl is born and being played now. Boy is around 7 years of age now. :)

Also we've reconsidered the physical traits of the boy, so it's up for debate what he will look like. See below for more details.

KEY INFORMATION:
Height: You decide
Weight: You decide

PHYSIOLOGY:
Hair: Can range from almost black, to dark brown, dirty blonde, all they way to a grayish white to snow white color. Player decided
Eyes: A hue of blue decided by the player
Identifying Marks: -

A skin will also be provided.

Last edited:

Shao

Bring back angry react
I am looking to start a new character and get back into RP. This would be a perfect opportunity and I do love playing elves. So yes i'm interested.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Oh- Forgot to update this but we've actually already found a player for both children. Thanks for your interest, though. :)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Remember this thread? Yeah it's a thing again.

We once more need someone to play Elnaril de Courtnay, I'll post his info below as he has aged up a bit since the last post. Also if anyone is looking to take this character we're at the least looking for him to be an active alt, if not your main character. Seeing as Elnaril is now heir of my own mini section/branch of de Courtnay and with politics in de Courtnay in general picking up.

KEY INFORMATION:

PHYSIOLOGY:
Hair: Can range from almost black, to dark brown, dirty blonde, all they way to a grayish white to snow white color. Player decided
Hygiene: Nobility-standard of cleanliness.
Intended Route: (This is by all means, your decision, you can make him rebellious for all I care. But this is what ICly, will be expected of the boy.) To become a squire, and study with his family, eventually taking on more roles within de Courtnay. A knight, a solider, join the inquisition. Once his father dies he will take over his assets and his branch of the family as a lord.

LePancake

Loyal Servant of Altera
Have no interesting RP to actually do, so count me interested. Also, man that name is misleading, lol.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Remember this thread? Yeah it's a thing again.

We once more need someone to play Elnaril de Courtnay, I'll post his info below as he has aged up a bit since the last post. Also if anyone is looking to take this character we're at the least looking for him to be an active alt, if not your main character. Seeing as Elnaril is now heir of my own mini section/branch of de Courtnay and with politics in de Courtnay in general picking up.

KEY INFORMATION:

PHYSIOLOGY:
Hygiene: Nobility-standard of cleanliness.
Intended Route: (This is by all means, your decision, you can make him rebellious for all I care. But this is what ICly, will be expected of the boy.) To become a squire, and study with his family, eventually taking on more roles within de Courtnay. A knight, a solider, join the inquisition. Once his father dies he will take over his assets and his branch of the family as a lord.
yes hurry this up so i can make sebastien marry you off to someone you can join our wonderful family