Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

optimistic tincans [Approved - Alaila]

OptimisticTincan

Lord of Altera
Minecraft Username: optimistictincan
Have you read the tome of citizenship?: Why yes, yes I have.

How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?:
I'm really looking forward to it. I love immersing myself in rich backgrounds and settings and interacting with other players to create awesome and enjoyable experiences. I do have some experience with roleplay on other servers but I found a lack of history and people that actually were enthusiastic about the way they played there game.

Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more:
At the moment I am a student Interested in Film making. My aspiration for the future is to become a film director and I need as much practice as possible, I would appreciate any opportunity to create server videos, trailers, background story, or coverage of events. I log in to Minecraft regularly and I am keen to lend a hand to any communal projects no matter how trivial, anything from big 'ol' walls to full on monumental castle weeks long events. I do try to avoid conflict with other players and I try to resolve disputes between others to keep the experiance light. I like to play insignificant roles such as farmer or fisher and I sometimes lay out little side questlines for people that pass by. I like first person shooters aswell, such as Halo Reach and Battlefield though to be honest my skills are not exactly top notch. Sometimes when I come online I just want a completly tedious task to occupy myself with, I may just not be in the mood to think, that means I will happily take over tasks for people such as [Dig a chest of dirt] or [build a 3x3 hole to bedrock]. I'm a fairly talkative person in the chat but I know when to shut up and will contribute to a conversation if I feel my opinion could be of use.

Is there anything else you wish to share?:
I'm awesome.

Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray, xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and is a banishable offense?:
Why yes, yes I do.

How did you find out about our server?:
A long time of sifting through useless servers and old threads until I finally found this from some google search. So glad I finally found something that looks professional.

Have you voted for us?:
Hell yea i've voted for you.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!