Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Optimus420's Whitelist App: [Approved- Skelepunbeanie]

Optimus420

Loyal Servant of Altera
Optimus420's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Optimus420

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: metagaming is the action where one uses out of character knowledge in roleplay to give themselves some form of advantage. (ex. there is a raid and someone in a discord call with people who are not online, that person tells his/her friends and they all pop online to fend off the raid) powergaming is the action or actions where someone does something that is out of the bounds of practicality / inhuman for that character to do. (ex. bob swings his sword down onto billys head killing him instantly. [ex pt2. bob attempts to swing his sword down onto billy's head]

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I have been roleplaying on minecraft since 2012. This was attributed because of my love of the game and frequently playing D&D. As well as being highly interested in history and fantasy alike, mainly the franchises LOTR, Warhammer Fantasy, Warhammer 40K, and Star Wars. Last thing being I got two dogs. :)

Referral: Google

{Character Section}
Character Name: Frederick Arpa

Race: Human (Anhalder)

Appearance: Frederick the Anhalder stands at 6'1", with stone grey eyes. he keeps a clean shaven face with cropped hair in typical Anhalder fashion. Frederick weighs in about 190Lbs with an overall mesomorphic build.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Frederick Arpa, a youthful Anhalder far from his native lands. He finds himself in the line of work as a sellsword traveling from realm to realm in search of any lord or wealthy magistrate in need of services. As a boy he was raised by his father training him from the day he could walk to hone his martial capabilities, when not practicing he spent most of his days learning the annals of his people, the art of siegecraft, and Anhalder philosophies. Unlike his father, Frederick seemed to have a constant need to explore the world outside the one he had been confined to. He wished to explore and gain lands and holdings of his own, win great battles, yet as he grew these wishes and wants faded into mere fantasy. Though his actions may have seemed to those around him as carefree, the young Frederick was building up his own mental compendium and strategies to thwart and defeat his enemies if one were to ever arise. On his 18th Name Day he set out from his home with his father’s blessing to become a sellsword after his entire youth in service to his father and fellow Anhalders. As Frederick descended from the northlands he called home, he became enthralled with the pleasant scenery and weather of the heartlands, most often opting to take contracts for work there. He made some friends while in the heartlands, they would become a part of his band of sellswords, loyal to one another and no other. From there they moved about the continent of Altera acting in their best interest, sometimes resorting to brigandry to obtain supplies or as Frederick called it “liberation of valuable assets”. While this continued on, Frederick began to recall his dreams and wishes as a child, he thought for a long while as they traveled the countryside, all he had hoped for was coming true but this would not come to pass, one fateful night where all he had worked for would be for naught, his comrades on a scouting party would be slain by foes stronger than themselves. Frederick would never see them again, he brothers-in-arms, from there he became cold and back to square one, searching once again for what he had lost. Now he dons his armor alone, traveling the countryside he once shared with his brothers, looking to rebuild his wealth and perhaps gain his own lands.

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.