Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

opydoopy application for whitelist [approved - bodejodel]

opydoopy

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
opydoopy

2. Age:

3. Gender:
Male

4. Country:
USA

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I do enjoy role playing as long as it doesn't completely ruin the game, in this case it improves it and I do have some experience role playing i play a game called roblox in which they use game types and i have spent several hours on different ones, mostly those that had an objective besides just role playing like in your server when you want to build and explore as well as use the role play element

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello I am Mark. I enjoy video games and sports. I am very competitive at both. I have an interest in many things. Sports, video game, and movie related items are some. I am also interested in youtube, as if my entire generation isn't. One of my hobby is building in both Halo and minecraft as well as with my legos. Another is youtubing, i don't have a big channel but i enjoy posting but do not have a web-cam to post my minecraft videos. I am easily frustrated by noobs and griefers so this server seems ideal to me. I have a dog and two cat + one hamster. I am in good classes in school and have pretty good grades to match. Besides that I hang out with my friends and relatives fairly often and i am good at wiffle ball(which is sort of a fun fact). But all in all I'm just your average gamer, no outstanding good or bad qualities. I do hope that I get a chance to play on your server.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I don't

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am a great defensive builder and decent with redstone

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes

11. How did you find out about our server?
my friend suggested it to me

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
yes

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Try to tell some more about your life outside of the PC in question 7.
As for question 6, tell us what it is you like about RP and tell us what that experience is you have. What kind of RP games did you play?

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
If you do as asked in the above posts (improve on Q 6 and 7) , your application is ready for approval!

opydoopy

Villager
whats the ip... i found it on the wiki but it doesnt work for some reason so im wondering if its the right one

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Can someone check if I whitelisted him correctly?
I am working from my phone atm.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I tried to whitelist you again on the server, but you seem to be whitelisted alright...