Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Orc God

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Fitz is a super busy man Frankie, if you want I can try to come up with something suitably orc/brutal. Either that or have a go at it yourself and see if Fitz will approve it.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Fitz is a super busy man Frankie, if you want I can try to come up with something suitably orc/brutal. Either that or have a go at it yourself and see if Fitz will approve it.
Ok i realize he has a wedding coming up and i don't have the attention span to write one so i would greatly appreciate it if you came up with one. Make sure to include that we are not dumb just misunderstood. :)

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
no promises on timeline mate, but ill add it to the stack.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Okay Frankie since you want a different version of orcs, I'm gonna have to re-do the whole Orc profile for the Races of Altera :p Oh well, I'll need your help, preferably VIA PM, on getting the more up-to date stuff :L

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I can help write the new improved profile. I'm pretty good with adding twists to existing races. I'll write some ideas down later, when I have the time.

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
Im stepping back as lore master for a while. I have too much stuff to do IRL. if gaby, legion, alpha, and toughguy would be willing to take over for me I would be grateful. I think the combination of the three of you have a solid understanding of the lore and the feel of the world. it's not fair to the player base for me to keep them waiting and for me to be half distracted when I am here

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'll try and help out with this if you wish.

Been a while since I really contributed to the roleplay.