Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Order of the Red Hand

TylerTheKnight

Loyal Servant of Altera
Order of the Red Hand

[Ranks within the Order]
The Dark Council
The Overlord: Theon Brightwater (TheRougeKnight)
The Overlord is the leader of the Order taking the position of the thumb though being the most important he is not always the most powerful he is the main recruiter of the Order and is usually the tie breaker on any matters the council voted the Overlord is responsible for managing the holdings of the Order such as towns or outposts, He is also the public figurehead of the group and is responsible for the group's reputation.
The Wraithlord:
The Wraithlord is someone of great magical powers taking the position of the index finger the wraithlord is not only the most powerful magic user within the Order but also has the duty of advising the council on matters of magic, The Wraithlord also advises the council in matters of the gods and the pantheon being the most connect with the gods he received his magic from.
The Dark Inquisitor:
The Dark Inquisitor takes the position of Middle finger and is considered the darkest figure on the council he is the master of laws and is in charge of enforcing those laws through any means necessary the Dark inquisitor also seconds as both a torturer and a executioner while also being master of the dungeons and prisons.
The War (King/Queen):
The War (King/Queen) Is the leader of the blood army taking the position of ring finger there job is as simply put to lead the army into battle while the others of the council can join the battle it is the War (King/Queen) Who is responsible for leading the battle strategically while also leading the battle himself/herself it is expected of them to be at the front of any fight they are also the lead advisor on matters of war and going to war.
The Seeker of Secrets:
The Seeker is the councils master spy his duty lies with gathering the secrets of the Orders enemies this seeker takes the position of pinkie finger and is considered the least powerful of the Order but one of the most important figures while the seeker has his duties as spymaster his secondary duties are as Master of coin managing the Orders finances while coming up with new ways to generate finances.
The Blood Army
Berserkers:
Berserkers are the heart of the Blood army they are trained in the art of rage to fight their enemy blindly until they or themselves are dead the Berserkers are a force to be reckoned with though in large force they are never very organized.
Red Champions:
Red Champions are said to have been chosen by the evil gods themselves to serve their wicked purposes most Red Champions are well developed in combat and a few have the ability to combine magic in with their combat they stand as the most powerful of the Blood army, the best of the Red Champions are sometimes some are even selected to become lieutenants and lead teams of their own.
Warlocks/Witches:
These are the magical force of the order they are usually the most used force in the group as they have the most useful skill when not in a direct battle.
Red Krakens:
The red Krakens are the navy of the group and are masters of ship to ship combat all Red Krakens are captain of their ships while those who are not are simply referred to as Krakens.
Heretics:
Heretics are the most common rank as anyone who takes residence in a town owned by the Order are known as Heretics and are commonly referred to as the to militia of the Order though some heretics have special training and are commonly used as builders and saboteurs.

Secondary positions
These positions are secondary meaning you have to hold a position in the blood army to hold one of these positions.
(2)Inquisitors:
They serve the Dark Inquisitor as enforcers of the law.
(5)Apprentice:
Each council member can take an apprentice who is train as a replacement of the council member’s they serve under though most Apprentice have rose to power after their Master faced some “Accident” that made them incapable of continuing there duty’s though many apprentice followed their masters fate if they were discovered of foul play.

Held Lands
Here you will find what lands we control or own currently.
Recruiting information
Recruiting will be done in game while positions can be requested you don’t officially hold the title until the “Overlord” seeks you out also if you are requesting council positions make sure your character fits don’t be a Warrior trying to request the position of Wraithlord you will be quickly replaced Also secondary positions are only for those in the blood army council members cannot have secondary positions.

Order Events/Quests/Raids
(Watch for updates)

Gods
Kilrox: Patron of Berserkers and Red Champions
Skraag: Patron of Warlocks and Heretics
Jishrim: Patron of the Krakens and Berserkers

Information
Currently we have no lands or current base but the plan is now is that i will be purchasing nobility and before the founding of a base i will have the Council formed and each of the council members shall pay 10k of the total 50k this includes me this puts each council member in equal standing as each helped with the founding and at one point i hope to open a house for ourselves and even start a running town...a evil town. Also until we have a base role-play wise we will be rping that the Order is in hiding working in the shadows while it gather strength we will still hold role-plays but until we have a hold or base of operations we will be working as a secret Order.
History (Expect updates)

Application

Account name:
Role-playing name:
Role-playing age:
Position:
Is your character fit for this position:
Reason for wanting the position:
Secondary position(Only if your main position is in the blood army):
Describe your character:
Any other organization you belong too:
What town(s) do you reside in:
Are you a member of any house:

TylerTheKnight

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well originally it was going to be the exact opposite of the golden crusade i had planned to make it as an group to be at a constant struggle with them though i learned from Valonyx it is not actually running so after deleting the history i had originally intended for the organization i am rewriting it which should explain the group better right now this is just the basic foundation for the group without any actual information on who or what they are.

In short i decided that i want to try and start up a truly villainous group devoted to nothing more then being evil while for now until i have to fund to open up an actual fort for the group it is acting as a secret Order of those devoted to the evil gods of altera the leader (Me) is founding a council of other characters of equal evil intent to lead the newly founded blood army against the forces of altera with intent to bring on the apocalypse of the world though that is simply that base around them the destruction of altera would make me sad :( but am just hoping to see how far i can go with a group that is devoted to nothing more then being evil.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Very nicely written and I hope this goes somewhere. Now, to business!

Account name: alexn27
Role-playing name: Jack Blackhair
Role-playing age: 36(70 in Halfling Years)
Position:The Seeker of Secrets
Is your character fit for this position: He is small and not noticeable. Aswell as this he never wears shoes meaning he is silent and relatively quick. He used to manage coin for the GC when it was still an ongoing organisation. He is a level 2 Darkblood, meaning he is sadistic and cruel. As he is small he is not a fighter and instead harms others through the use of cruel and harsh words.
Reason for wanting the position: Seemed to fit my character the most, I would go for somethign lower down that was similar if there was such a position.
Secondary position(Only if your main position is in the blood army): Null
Describe your character: A small and sadistic halfling, he is cruel and manipulative. His dark black hair covers a burning red eyes, almost as if he is possesed(Which he technically is).
Any other organization you belong too: None, although he was part of the GC
What town(s) do you reside in: Harlaus
Are you a member of any house: Arcturus

Now to explain... At the point of arrival in Altera my charcater was taken byt he chaos spirits that supposedly cause one to turn into a Darkblood. Not knowing this, as the spirit had not made itself apprent at thi point he joined the Golden Crusade where he did work well. Upon it's breaking apart he stayed in Harlaus mainly because he had nowhere esle to go, and joined the house of Arcturus to stay with those he had made friends with. However the spirit began to more wholly take him over and in due course he became almost fully corrupted.

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Account name: Chaoticdog118
Role-playing name: Caspian Orta
Role-playing age: 258
Position: Red Kraken
Is your character fit for this position: he is a Syrie, he is in his element
Reason for wanting the position: this is his element
Secondary position(Only if your main position is in the blood army):
Describe your character: Caspian serves Queen Abbey as a warrior but due to the absence of any real turmoil Caspian has allowed his once bottled up Sadism to flow out like a curse upon the land and sea.
Any other organization you belong too: N/A
What town(s) do you reside in: Okeanos, Stormhold
Are you a member of any house: Lonmar

(note) Caspian Prefers Jishrim as, if he had not cursed Sallana to fall in love with Nald his race would not exist, Caspian will ignore Skraag and Kilrox

TylerTheKnight

Loyal Servant of Altera
Its a pleasure to have you we will role-play out you recruitment next time we are both on also i like the part about you character being a past member of the GC.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Very nicely written and I hope this goes somewhere. Now, to business!

Account name: alexn27
Role-playing name: Jack Blackhair
Role-playing age: 36(70 in Halfling Years)
Position:The Seeker of Secrets
Is your character fit for this position: He is small and not noticeable. Aswell as this he never wears shoes meaning he is silent and relatively quick. He used to manage coin for the GC when it was still an ongoing organisation. He is a level 2 Darkblood, meaning he is sadistic and cruel. As he is small he is not a fighter and instead harms others through the use of cruel and harsh words.
Reason for wanting the position: Seemed to fit my character the most, I would go for somethign lower down that was similar if there was such a position.
Secondary position(Only if your main position is in the blood army): Null
Describe your character: A small and sadistic halfling, he is cruel and manipulative. His dark black hair covers a burning red eyes, almost as if he is possesed(Which he technically is).
What town(s) do you reside in: Harlaus
Are you a member of any house: Arcturus

Now to explain... At the point of arrival in Altera my charcater was taken byt he chaos spirits that supposedly cause one to turn into a Darkblood. Not knowing this, as the spirit had not made itself apprent at thi point he joined the Golden Crusade where he did work well. Upon it's breaking apart he stayed in Harlaus mainly because he had nowhere esle to go, and joined the house of Arcturus to stay with those he had made friends with. However the spirit began to more wholly take him over and in due course he became almost fully corrupted.
o-o

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
I'd like to offer you a space in Uliima Gurum to build your base, if you wish to. We're a free city, mostly lawless, big temple to Kilrox, generally evil. Check it out in the Altera Census.

TylerTheKnight

Loyal Servant of Altera
emergency golden coalition
Lol i like the sound of that.
I'd like to offer you a space in Uliima Gurum to build your base, if you wish to. We're a free city, mostly lawless, big temple to Kilrox, generally evil. Check it out in the Altera Census.
And will check it out, But am not likely to refuse it would be nice to have an official base of operations for the order i will have my laptop back shortly after Christmas i will come check out the city and we can have a look around for a good spot.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Lol i like the sound of that.

And will check it out, But am not likely to refuse it would be nice to have an official base of operations for the order i will have my laptop back shortly after Christmas i will come check out the city and we can have a look around for a good spot.
I'm only now, so0 whenever ready we can do that recruitment Rp.

TylerTheKnight

Loyal Servant of Altera
Sounds good but actually it might be sooner my parents desktop doesn't run minecraft but if i can get on the server using spoutcraft i will get on from time to time trying now.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
A little bit of text about how I feel the council would work in some cases. And yes, there is a little teaser at the end... something to do with daydreaming.

I look up at the guard, his emotionless face staring forward. Without a word he steps aside and opens the small door that leads to the inner chambers. I look up in horror, fearing what I have not yet seen. I stop. I frown.

I see a five red chairs, each an even distance from the other. On them sit the Council of the Red hand. On them sit normal men and women. I frown and look across at each face. I was expecting hoods, covered faces and towering inhuman beings. Instead I see a halfling, someone you would talk to on the street. Instead i see a knight, armored in steel plate. Instead I see normal men. Frowning i takes the sack from my back and empty it's writhing contents. A young man falls out, his blonde hair covering his eyes. I look down at him and step away.

The halfling looks up from filing his nails... i look closer and I see a flaying knife.

"You have done well. I need this one's knowledge."

The others speak not but as the young man tries to stand he falls, clutching his head. I see one of them, the only one robed, staring at him, muttering under his breath. The one in the centre steps forward and waves a hand. Armed guards, two of them, peel away from the walls and grab the man, who is now motionless. They take him out of a side door, the central one following them.

The halfling speaks again.

" Well done. Thank you for bringing him to us... most useful. Here. have some coin to feed that starving family you doubtless have." At this, he chucks forward a small pouch. I pick it up and then leave quickly not even checking the contents. Once i am out I look inside and see about 100 radiants. I smile and nod, knowing this may be another day for my ailing wife. She is ill with something, sick with the plague.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Account name: minez2000
Role-playing name: Vertigo
Role-playing age: 29
Position: Berzerker
Is your character fit for this position: Vertigo has always wanted to kill, this may satisfy his hunger.
Reason for wanting the position: Vertigo wants to cause pain.
Secondary position(Only if your main position is in the blood army): Red Champion
Describe your character: Vertigo is a tall, muscular man, full of muscle. He wears dark cloaks and a deathly mask.
Any other organization you belong too: Savages.
What town(s) do you reside in: Etheras
Are you a member of any house: Hawklight.

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
Account name: Silvertread
Role-playing name: Thomas Powderpuff
Role-playing age: 29
Position: Dark Inquisitor, or Inquisitor.
Is your character fit for this position: He was born as a noble and loves to make contraptions, be it for evil or good. He enjoys experimenting on rats and looks to extend his view to people. (If you know what I mean. xD)
Reason for wanting the position: I want to add a lot more depth to my character. I'd really like to make him into a person who enjoys having others fear him and participating in intrigues and plots. Basically, I want to make him evil, however plain that sounds.
Describe your character: Born as a noble, Powderpuff is very curious to see what pains the human body can take. As I mentioned before, he loves to test his devices on living beings. He is a tall, black-haired man and is usually wearing a long grey coat. He also has a tightly trimmed, short beard and green eyes.
Any other organization you belong too: The Freemasons, mostly for building.
What town(s) do you reside in: I am the Steward of Etheras.
Are you a member of any house: I am a member of House Cirrus.