Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Orrakot Whitelist Application [ Approved - Ayda ]

Orrakot

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Orrakot

2. How old are you?
Twenty-Three

3. What country are you from?
England

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is the abuse of IC knowledge that you have learned OOC.
Powergaming is the act of forcing actions onto other players, such as forcing them to take damage from your attack without giving them a chance to counter.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cymic_

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm a nice guy from a small village in England. I like the usual things. Playing games, reading books, hanging out with my family. And walking my dog. I spend a lot of my time working on my Discord Roleplaying server to make it the best it can possibly be. I also like to spend time learning how to cook. I've been trying my hand at baking, and I've figured I can make a pretty mean brownie with enough preparation time.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
N/A

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Asirel_Luik

About Your Character!

Character Name
: Evan Oriam

Character Age: 23 years old.

Character Race: Human Being.

Appearance: Evian is a tall man with dark brown hair, green eyes and slightly darkened skin. His hair is cut short and usually messy. He has broad shoulders and a slight farmers tan. Having lived on a farm for a large majority of his life.

Written Test!
It was a normal morning on the Oriam Farm, the chickens were clucking and the cows were mooing away to themselves, and Evian's parents were happily tending to the fields. It was a ood and happy life for the family of farmers... but their son, he wanted more. He spent his evenings trying to train himself in the art of Combat. Of course, it never really went that well. He usually ended up cutting himself and needing more medical help than a young boy should. But he never gave up. He continued to train. One day hoping to noticed by a passing guard and given praise for his excellent skills and swordsmanship! But... alas, it just wasn't to be.

He spent the next few years of his life like this. Getting hurt and getting back up again and again. This continued until he was the ripe age of Eighteen. His parents gave him a choice. He could either give up on his dreams of becoming a warrior and work on their farm, with a safe paycheck and a good way of life. Or, he could move out forever and find somewhere else to call home. Evian... well, he was shook. To say the least. He knew he wasn't exactly the best. But he at least had the belief that his parents thought he could do it... but maybe they were right? Maybe it was time to let his dream go.

And again, we skip ahead a few years. Evian is now Twenty-Three years old. He was doing as his parents had intended for him. He was plowing the fields like a skilled farmer. Making sure that they had enough food to feed his family. And that they could make a profit when it came to Harvest time. And he had indeed kept to his word. He refused to practise anymore. He spent his days making sure his family was happy and safe. He could figure out what he wanted to do later, right? Well... unfortunately for him. That wasn't to last. Soon, his parents fell ill. A disease that no one could possibly have predicted. They soon passed on and Evian was left with yet... another damned choice. Does he sell the farm he had lived on since he was a child. Or does he continue the work that his family set out for him... Well, that is where his adventure starts.

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.