Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active |+| Orvar Sif Sigurd |+|

The Courier

Lord of Altera
And updated relations, places, goals, and I even went and finally put in Sif's backstory. Get the bases of how he was, I may sometime write more and explain his life up to his very point now.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
There were always stories of frozen Kings living in their ice lain castles told to Sif when he was growing up. How they waited for when their time was once more necessary. Never before did the Mercenary believe he was to become one of these Frozen Kings. Rested unto his throne, he found little reason to move. Soon, he became caught to the throne. Leaving him to forever be in this castle and to live inside of it. With not contact to the outside world, he began to care less and less of it's matters. Living inside of this frozen castle brought him to be apathetic until surely his own heart became cold. Sif would find that the less he cared the easier it was to get up in the morning and to live life happily. For once, for once since his time of the Order of the Fallen Light, he smiled. He began to enjoy living and breathing, to be this Frozen King. So his tale rests, waiting for the time he is needed to rise from the throne of his Kingdom and set foot onto the south continents once more.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Alright, so I finally decided to fill this damn thing back out after a page long wipe of it's information. I forgot most relations for my char as I don't remember names. Basically, if you want to be added/think you've effected Sif's life enough to be added, tell me. 'Cause I really don't remember who was where without them being right in front of me.

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Alright, so I finally decided to fill this damn thing back out after a page long wipe of it's information. I forgot most relations for my char as I don't remember names. Basically, if you want to be added/think you've effected Sif's life enough to be added, tell me. 'Cause I really don't remember who was where without them being right in front of me.
..D-Does this mean big buddy Sif man is coming back? Because I'd be digging that.

(Also snatched 100th post on this thread wee)