Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Osu!

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
I'll keep it short and concise:

Osu is a free rhythm based game where you can play "beatmaps" made by other people, the game is quite addictive and VERY skill based, you will be guaranteed to enjoy it once you get a feel for it.

Get the game from here

Here is a video

I suggest you guys try it out, see if it works for you it's free so why wouldn't you?

And don't worry the game isn't just japanese/anime songs, there is quite a variety of songs, ranging from rock to pop to jazz to whatever you fancy.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
I love this game! I've been playing it for a few months now, but I can only play up to around AR 5 or 6 songs. But I mean, it's really fun, and I highly enjoy it. It's fun to play with friends, too.

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
I love this game! I've been playing it for a few months now, but I can only play up to around AR 5 or 6 songs. But I mean, it's really fun, and I highly enjoy it. It's fun to play with friends, too.
I suggest you try Koi Yuki and River Flows in you,

links are here and here

they are both ar8 but are quiete nice and not too fast where you can try reading them, Im personally somewhat horendus at this game, whats your username in it? Mine is Puskins

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
I suggest you try Koi Yuki and River Flows in you,

links are here and here

they are both ar8 but are quiete nice and not too fast where you can try reading them, Im personally somewhat horendus at this game, whats your username in it? Mine is Puskins
Mines Ericaa0207. And I've gotten S on easy on river flows in you but only a C on normal I think. But I'll definitely download Koi Yuki when I get home :)

Also! The beatmaps I highly recommend are Ikanaide and Memory. I'll be sure the link the beatmaps when I get home.

Last edited: