Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Canon OUAT: Bleeding Heart

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Once Upon A Time
... A Heart Bled.

------

Agony.
Pure unfiltered
Agony
It hurt, it burned. There was nothing to stop the piercing pain that raced straight to the heart. There were no fingers, wrists, arms, shoulders to stop the
agony
There were no toes, ankles, legs, hips to slow the flow.

And the blood bled and bled and bled
Until there was no red left to bleed!
And then it bled some more.

Agony.
But they loved to see me writhe. They loved to hear my screams, they adored every which way I hurt.
For I was the pain and the pain fueled I, without either would neither of us exist. And they
loved it.

Oh, how they loved it!
Each semblance of the bleeding heart beat to the rhythm of love and entranced them, all of them. Oh, how they loved it...
I danced for them, a broken caricature in the endless pain I could never, I would never, escape.
I sung for them, my screams so sought after by endless droves who wished to hear my cries again and again and again.

Oh, how they loved it! Oh, how they loved me!
Oh, how I
loved the

agony.

For what was love without Heartbreak?

And this perfect, broken world was my Heart.

------

{A Curse}
{The Ancient}
-

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
????????

are the colors symbolic or am i just reading too much into it. do I just want the Heart Prophecy campaign to resume.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
????????

are the colors symbolic or am i just reading too much into it. do I just want the Heart Prophecy campaign to resume.
Totally symbolic!

Tw-twelve?

My heart can't take it.
I'm too excited.
That would make fourteen in total, which coincidentally ...

Wait.... Wait. WAIT. I think.... o_0 Mother of pearl. By george... I think I've got it. And I think I'm kind of scared.
c: