Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Pascal Arrington

Landem

Lord of Altera
Pascal's third and final death. I feel this is a fitting finale for him, and it'll be the end of my involvement with the slaver industry. I'm quite happy with how this character progressed over the last year and a bit- he's affected more characters' storylines than I knew about (as was reflected in RP today I guess). Thanks to all that RP'd with this character. I won't be reviving him.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Such a good character. Hopefully the Slavers do spring up again, with.. perhaps less kerfuffle or an even amount of kerfuffle.

Landem

Lord of Altera
Such a good character. Hopefully the Slavers do spring up again, with.. perhaps less kerfuffle or an even amount of kerfuffle.
Omg, thankyou. It's up to the remaining slavers whether or not they'd like to continue, but with both leaders gone I suspect not.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Pascal was well loved by I, and my late character Corven. We had a great time RPing together.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Pascal's third and final death. I feel this is a fitting finale for him, and it'll be the end of my involvement with the slaver industry. I'm quite happy with how this character progressed over the last year and a bit- he's affected more characters' storylines than I knew about (as was reflected in RP today I guess). Thanks to all that RP'd with this character. I won't be reviving him.
;___________________;

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Ohh.. the time when Raphael attempted slavery.

Props to you for this character, he seems so amazing and well structured.

Landem

Lord of Altera
Pascal was well loved by I, and my late character Corven. We had a great time RPing together.
Oh yes, we did. Thanks so much for helping me out with this adventure.

;___________________;
.. Psh, I still feel sorry for Leila. That was one hell of a stab in the dark.

Ohh.. the time when Raphael attempted slavery.

Props to you for this character, he seems so amazing and well structured.
Thanks!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Epithet would continue the industry if she wasn't blind.
OK, what is with the names people have had in this industry? Chemistry studies taught me Pascals are a measurement of pressure, and just today I learned about Epithet as a literary device. During the lesson, your character was literally all I could think of.