Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Path of Exile

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
New-ish Action MMORPG in the vein of Diablo 2 (Better than D3 by far) came out late October, been playing it fairly intensively.

Anyone else?

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
I played a bit of Diablo 2 a while back, I'll have to check this out!

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Other notes:

Free to play - microtransaction shop that is almost entirely cosmetic / utility things, like pretty sword glows and extra stash tabs.

Most interesting: No such thing as gold - item barter/transaction based economy - base unit is ID scrolls.

(Once people get accustomed to things, a HW Guild/Party would be cool to have if people like it.)

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Played this back in Beta, brilliant game to come across.
I personally got a tad bored, as I usually do, due to grinding by myself, so I've not played in a while.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Played also back in Beta, totally forgot about the game... updating it and all now.

There was already a thread created a while back, over here, but this one is fine to use I suppose.

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera
Downloading on Steam, will play tomorow :D
Edit: Actually going to play it a bit now
Edit again x3: From what I played it's pretty good... (reached FRIST town and need to leave x3)

Last edited:

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
On advice of bode (he didn't so much as advise me, but point it out), I'll go try too. But not before the weekend starts.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I've got bunch of rares of Strength/Armor focused Two handed weapons and armor from when I was levelling my Marauder. Lemme know if it'd be useful and I can throw it at someone.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I picked a Dueller. Does that matter?
Only made it to level 3 yet.

...and on the Euro server...

Last edited:

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera
:/ Anyone know any way to go back 1 act? I passed from act 1 to 2 without wanting too x3
didn't finish all quets neither explore everything hue hue hue killing act 1 last boss is easy, provably didn't even do half the quests tought it was a sidequest x3

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
:/ Anyone know any way to go back 1 act? I passed from act 1 to 2 without wanting too x3
didn't finish all quets neither explore everything hue hue hue killing act 1 last boss is easy, provably didn't even do half the quests tought it was a sidequest x3
Go to the waypoints and look round the top - you can select difficulty and act there.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I want to play Path of Exile for mah Birthdaaay, I'll be camping on TS and using my new-ish Ranger character named SallyRose, so join me if you can :D