Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Peaceful, 5/7/22, 4:30 PM CST] Saltatio Florum: A Flower Festival!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Posters are put up all across Astrakhan, Storm's Landing, and anywhere else they are allowed.

floralia.jpg

1650990996700.png

SPRING HAS COME!

The tulips have sprung! Let us praise the green hands of Sallana this time of flowers and family!

According to the Kalendarium, a festival will be held by the Great Temple by the Forum!
The Basileos invites all- citizens and non-citizens alike- to participate in the traditional Flower Dance!
As is tradition, dancers must wear their most colorful, flowing clothing to represent the blooming tulips of Spring.
The best dressed dancer will win a crown of flowers, have a wine named after them AND be declared the Spring Queen/King!

There will also be food and drink aplenty. Further, blessings will be bestowed on expecting mothers and fathers by a Priest of Sallana.
Market stalls of the Forum will also be open for use should anyone wish to sell wares.

Market Stall Sign-Up:

In-Game Username:
Character Name:
What are you selling? (Games are also allowed as long as they don't take up too much space!)

Flower Pageant Sign-Up:
In-Game Username:
Character Name:

- Anwar Attia/adam_unavailable adam_unavailable
- Hellmann Kegheart/Hellmann_F_R_K Adam/Byrne
- Horus Camesi/Hyssope Horus
- Melarue Lydril Elz
- Freia Goldbeean
- Valtae Menguar The_VALKYRIE
- Anya Iamblackrose

OOC: It's high time I do another event in Astrakhan! This event is based off of one of the Asrakosian holidays listed in their culture page.
For those signing up for the dance, be aware that the first dance will be DMed since the dance itself is ritualistic, but after that anyone may dance however they please!
If anyone wants to set up their stalls or games let me know so I can add you to the region!

Special thanks to Goldbeean and Fortune for their help in the festival!

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I am also looking for someone to help decorate the event area! Let me know if you're interested in that!

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Flower Pageant Sign-Up:
In-Game Username: Hellmann_F_R_K
Character Name: Hellmann Kegheart

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Bump this is next weekend! Sign up for stalls, games, and the pageant!

Horus

Legend of Altera
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
Hyscope
Hyscope
big flowering plant fan over here!
In-Game Username: Hyssope
Character Name: Horus Carmesí

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hey guys! We still have stalls open- would love it if we got all of them occupied :)

AionTbird

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
In-Game Username: AionTbird
Character Name: Aztec E'van
What are you selling? Fresh fish based off of the eastern coast! Also standing in as a representative of the Radiant Shipping Company. Taking commissions of all artisanal professions.

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
Probably not going to be able to make it because of work related things, take me out of the flower pageant please!