Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Peaceful] An Ekklesia {8/28/20 3 PM CST}

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Posters are put up all over Astrakhan, and Storm's Landing

aebef8e84b259cc10323bb2a2ee60a3d.jpg

A Citizen's Assembly shall be held within the month, in Astrakhan.

All citizens are encouraged to come forward to air grievances, suggestions, and disputes!

Petitions to gain citizenship will also be heard by the Basileos! Foreigners may observe, propose ideas, and discuss them, but they may not vote.

Rules of rhetoric will be decided at the beginning of the meeting, but in general, no vulgarity, slander, or threats will be allowed.

Togas, palliums, stolae, and other formal wear are encouraged. Arms and armor are prohibited unless you are a soldier.

This will take place in the marketplace, near the wooden stage.

OOC: So, Astrakhan is sort of event starved, so while I try to learn how to make wine for an upcoming festival, I've decided to host an Assembly!
Anyone who wants to become a citizen of Astrakhan is encouraged to come, and I also won't mind if people show up as wacky temps to cause havoc!

Vellisar ShamelessSauce MelodyComplex Galaxy drbrownca FizzyDrinks MrMine ZeAfroGentleman Joseph12Q Citrine Ce1ebrant DizPanda Ellievator Old-Seadog @Cheesebox97 @anyoneelseImissed

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This has concluded! Thanks for coming! Next time, I'll try and make it more entertaining!