Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Personal Palace]-Marblecoast Palace [Abandonned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samchrist

Legend of Altera
Marblecoast Palace
Lore: Nicolò Arcturus looked through the window of his palace to see nothing, but empty homes. He had a dream though, a dream of a grand city, so grand and important that it could compete with the naval power of Port Silver itself… But his hopes quickly faded away and left his mind at the same time as the last inhabitant left the surrounding area. He was alone in his palace, no one to live with him, no one to live near him, no one but him. Maybe his hopes were way too much for what he could’ve paid for. Though with this last thought, he remembered he had still money left, a lot of it. He had an idea, he’ll hire the best architects of all of Altera, he’ll get as much workers that he’ll need and he shall have a bigger and better palace than his useless one he already has.

In the following weeks, he bought multiple lands surrounding the area to build his palace. After all the deeds were finally in his possession, it only needed some more steps to be made.

First step
: Hire some workers.

Second step: Destroy his first palace and the town, known as Port Krynitas.

Third step: Hire the best architect in Altera.

Fourth step: Start the construction of the Palace.

Only a few weeks or years left and his new home shall be finished, Marblecoast Palace shall be constructed.

Planned Palace:
2013-11-03_22.39.32.png
Interior:
2013-11-03_22.40.31.png

Original lands that were owned by Nicolò
Old lands.png
The lands bought that are currently owned by Nicolò
New lands.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
So this is the Palace I am currently building in the Northen Kingdoms (Altera). it requires a lot of ressources, so before I can finish it I'll have to put a lot of efforts into it. I am currently the only worker on the palace (I ain't really that rich xD).

Planned feature:
- A big Palace based on Versaille, in France, which will hold, just like Versaille, multiple buildings around the main one all having different stuffs in it.
- A bridge to join the Palace to the main Continent
- A small village near the road with a Inn, a farm, etc. mostly for Rp rather than housing.

I hope you like it :D

Samchrist

Legend of Altera
I wanted to reserve for wenches, but I didn't post the reply.... I realised it when I saw "Reserved for wenches" in the draft.

Anyway. let me repair my error!

Status
Not open for further replies.