Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Peter Blackfire

Ace19

Lord of Altera
Name Peter Blackfire
Nickname/Alias Peter, Pete, Petey, Peta

Race:Human
Height:6'0
Weight:195
Hair:Brown short hair. It is now graying
Eyes Foggy bluish Green
SKIN:White, pale
Identifying Marks:None
Appearance: Brown thick hair, Light bluish green eyes, Averagly built for a 22 year old, being skinny but toned
Strengths:Other then his smile, he is good with a sword and earning trust.
Weaknesses and fears:Fears the end of all tea, Fears dead bodies and the smell of them. He cant stand bugs.
Profession:Lord Harry Blackfires pain in the arse

eтнιcѕ and мoтιvaтιonѕ: His family
Personality:A royal ass, A funny one.
Religion or Cults:Jax. He realizes nothing good or bad happens without a little bit of lucky and chance.

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Short Term Goals: Fight again/
Long Term Goals: Die honorably

ғavoυrιтe...
Place: Wherever Pretty Women are around
Pastime: Flirting, Training
Food: Beef Jerky
Drink: Other then water, Whiskey
Colour: White
Animal: Falcon/Tiger

leaѕт ғavoυrιтe...
Place: Deserts, Persparation is not good for the skin
Pastime: Being Lectured
Food: Pies
Drink: Tea
Colour: Black
Animal: Lions

Last edited:

Ace19

Lord of Altera
Relationships:

Harry Blackfire(Brother): Loves but enjoys making him want to rip his hair out and teasing him about the quality of his tea, Family is family @Tomato150

Mercy Blackfire(Sister in law): Family is family. However attractive he will never flirt with her because of how close they are she is like an actual sister. Danm. Not Danm!@Ephemeral Fire

William Blackfire: Finds incredibly amusing and enjoyable, Family is Family. 'Please Billy, I need my best friend.'@Paintballz
Dawn Blackfire: Peter's favorite girl. She's smart and adventerous, although he wishs she would listen more. Family is family @Elz
Alice Blackfire Peters quote towards this one is 'Bloody Hell' . This is unprpedicatble and probley gets him in the most trouble without trying to, but he adores her. Family is family @Sankera
Gwen Blackfire:Is proud of her and have high standerds for her depite her being to smart for her age. Family is family @Patroklos Alexander
Catherine Blackfire:Family is family, Long standing crush on his brothers wife @Sir_Ashington
Daeron: He has patience and respects me and my wishes. I shall respect his., Hm You arent that bad.@Jstar
Aracena: She is a great person to have a conversation with, Also a pretty face @Niah
Cyrus: Cyrus is my timid yet ambitious squire/assistant of mine. I see great things. Has proven me wrong. A truely weak person.@570rmhunter
Jo: He seems loyal, Hopefully he can lighten up a bit and stop being a tad grumpy
Fulgrim: . . .Hes amusing @MaelstromPuddle
Nylarii: She seems a down to earth and geniune person and a sight for sore eyes. @Elz
Illthior: This scrawny elf causes nothing but problems and should probabely be put down. . But he has a pet giant. @Tempy_
Rex: The pet giant @FrostGuardian
Nwalme: He is quite teh humorous one. I like him @blargtheawesome
Amarua: Quite the unloyal and dishonorable one @QueenBlue629
Ferrous: Must learn more about him. I wish to make a mutal friendship and Vaulable asset with him @The Courier
Aewin: Do Appreciate he is the one William chose to be under @Lannis
Bronn: I hoped to have him at my side...Bloody hell. Wish him the best of luck @LeftwardElk
Wulfe: She's level headed and seems to walk with a certain confidance @Woolsey
Niah: She's fiesty and cute..I like a challenge @Niah
Mila: Almost postive I amused her with pretending to be scared, Im still curious on who hurt her. @Monster_Dan
Alys Norrey: *Grumble@Mryosi
Puck: Waste of life @Hangtough

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm gonna give you this for your title so that all 5 kids can have it in their title
}₪{

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
*A wild Niah rushes in* I'm here! I'm here! I hope it's not too late to sit in this one?

*Falls into a chair with wild eyes, then eventually settles down and looks around with relief*

Yes. I'm here.