Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PIP_MASTER-application[Approved-legion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIP_MASTER

Villager
Hello i am PIP as you can call me and this is my application:

1. Your Minecraft username: PIP_MASTER
2. Your real name: Daniel
3. Age:18
4. Gender:male
5. Country:USA
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have read the Tome of Citizenship. I agree to all of the rules.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I love roleplay personally I am judged for it on other servers maybe this is a place I will be excepted
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a Mexican Male and I love to play on my xbox, call of duty is my favorite game.
Sometimes I play minecraft I have gotten into it lately and I would love to join this server and have fun.The main reason I am here is to enjoy the community and have a load of fun.Most people laugh at my Roleplay and I don't like it I hope to be accepted into your community.The one thing I like to do is act as if I could be a magical master.I love to Roleplay with other people who will do it and I would love to be a mage on this server. Um there is not much else I can say.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sadly, all of the work I have done i never kept proof of.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Um no I will tell you this you will learn of me on the server as I play

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Could you add more to 7, 8, and possibly make something on singleplayer and send up a photo/video?
A roleplay story isn't required but I recommend it ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.