Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pixel Piracy

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Anyone played this interesting game?

Those who have not, it is a hardcore (ie once you are dead you are dead) pixel based 2d side scrolling pirate simulator where you sail around with a crew killing hobos and pooping everywhere over your ship. You create worlds with names, probably using the names as seeds. You also get to build your ship.

My characters so far:
Sallybutts of Fireland died due to lack of food (could not figure out how to feed her a banana)
Cherbert of Cherbert died bravely capturing a fishing vessel
Michcake of Magicfish was killed by a native guarding a totem pole
Cherry of Pie died due to hunger because she was too far away from the ship on an island
Roopot of Skadi died via a legendary ship that I somehow sailed into
Pepper of Rabbitsville died from being knocked into water by a native
Icanswim from Icanswim died from knocked into the sea by a fisherman

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Barbarossa of Heavy died after falling off the ship on the first island (he was named after the Holy Roman Emperor in an attempt to reverse his fortunes)

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
It looks amazing ;_; I wish I had money for all these awesome new games xD

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
It looks amazing ;_; I wish I had money for all these awesome new games xD
I think its on sale at the moment to celebrate the fact that relogic are going to be the publisher

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
That's £8.03 more than I can spare at the moment :(

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
gaben.tv
Don't know if I can post that here- But... Yeah

Last edited by a moderator:

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Probably best if you didn't post that. While it's great to get stuff for free, I think it's a little disrespectful to the developers.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Well it is the developer himself who did this.... Did you read the article? But guess I will have to remove it :D

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I'm not staff, what I say doesn't dictate whether you do or don't do something.
You don't have to be staff to have an opinion, same means that you don't have to be a staff for me to follow an opinion

I follow what I what, staffs are mostly just a logical thing to follow, but doesn't keep me from following players. :D

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I'm heavily conflicted- I like supporting developers, especially indie ones. But... They're pirating their own game. What- What do I do-

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I'm heavily conflicted- I like supporting developers, especially indie ones. But... They're pirating their own game. What- What do I do-
Know the feel... I don't really know what to do either... Gonna remove it :D Just to be on the safe side... Even though it is... Legal... Cause... It's themself who are doing it- darn paradox

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I personally would support the developer, as it goes towards making the game better for people in the long run anyways. The reason that the game is on early access and not some sort of open test is so they can earn a little extra to develop the game that much further.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I personally would support the developer, as it goes towards making the game better for people in the long run anyways. The reason that the game is on early access and not some sort of open test is so they can earn a little extra to develop the game that much further.
Yeah, I'd feel a warmer fuzzier feeling doing that :p