Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PixelPunk's Application [Declined - Cukie1]

PixelPunk

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?: BroMaiden

2. How old are you?: 17

3. What country are you from?: Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?: Yup

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming: Metagaming is the act of using OOC (Out of Character) information to further the experience of any player. Should this be not falling into an ambush as you were informed via skype, or going and "discovering" a gold vein when you heard some guys joking about it on team speak or discord.

Powergaming: Powergaming is the general act of making your character too powerful, not giving others a chance to respond to an emote concerning them, or doing unrealistic things. An example would be "Marqee De'Severanci flicks the Baron's head, which then explodes, killing him instantly"

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?: Nope

7. Name one of our current Mentors.: Glados

8. Tell us about yourself!: Hey! I'm PixelPunk! (Also known as BroMaiden or Dracky), but I'm sure you already knew this by reading the title of this post. I enjoy long walks on the beach, roses, and bathing in the blood of my enemies. Well, not really. Although those things are really great, the thing I truly enjoy doing is writing, specifically lore for roleplay servers. It's something I've been doing since I first started roleplaying back in like.. 2012? Maybe 2011, back when I was a small, awkward, idiotic child. I can tell you my early works were freaking terrible, but now adays I can at least say my writings are pretty decent. I've been the Loremaster and ET/Head-ET for two servers, both run by Chibi_x which are both now kinda dead. I was also the head ET and loremster for an old steampunk server run by Shoxio, but, again, kinda dead xD.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I3LFrJiZ8qrMLbHqRV7lNwpBmLfYQ4hPUp3Ghrb5EwI/edit?usp=sharing

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? StarWillow actually referenced me, we've been rping for a while now and she thought it'd be a good idea.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
Character Name: Sylvanus Wyrmfire

Character Age: 73

Character Race: Silver Elf

Appearance: The pretensious elf before you stands at aproximately 6 foot in height. His hair, falling about his head to his shoulders, is a whitish silver in color, and his eyes are an unusual blue. He carries himself with air of a dignified man, yet when alone with close friends and family, he lets his guard down to show he is nothing but a young man eager to learn and excited to please.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: https://i.gyazo.com/8b64ffb69c22c698317221a55c7083bf.png

Written Test!

"Sylvanus... Sylvanus!" *Sylvanus is currently day dreaming idly in his father's alchemy shop, and is completely unaware of his father's shouting. His head propped up and eyes glazed over as he fantasizes about what he wishes to be when he gets older, however, this is quickly put to rest as the back of his head is flicked, causing him to wince and look back at his father who shakes his head firmly* "Sylvanus, I know you are but a boy but you must pay attention to our customers!" *As Xeris, his father, says this (emotionlessly to the naked eye, yet to Sylvanus, who's lived with him for nearly 20 years now, it is filled with scorn), he'd motion to an elderly human woman who just gives the poor boy a pitying smile.* "Yes Father." *Sylvanus, rubbing the back of his head and holding in a sigh responds, as he watches his father head to the back* "Anyway, what can I do for you miss?" *The woman would simply ask for a potion of night vision, explaining that she needs it for when she's home alone, her eyes are failing and she can't see well in the dark. After asking for her address and mentioning that he should have the potion to her by the end of the day, he'd head to the back (address in hand) and begin the work of crafting a potion. His father's workplace was a rather simple room with a large brewing stand in the center. The walls were lined with materials of all shapes and sizes, and several cauldrons lay about the place, filled with water. After taking a glass bottle and filling it with water, he'd place it on the brewing stand carefully, firing up the stand. His hands skim over his father's materials, all in bottles or dried out and pinned to the wooden walls, before he grabs a stock of netherwart, taking it to the stand and carefully crushing and grounding it until the dried mushroom is no more than a fine powder, and then pouring said powder into the potion. After waiting a few minutes, the potion's color changes to a darker blue than before. Again, turning to the materials he finds a diced golden carrot, gently grabbing a few of the extremely rare material's chunks, he'd drop them smoothly into the bottle and watch as the liquid bubbles, then begins to change colors as purple and blue clouds issue from the top, before the liquid settles into a dark purple in color after a good two hours of Sylvanus watching and working on homework assigned by his father. The potion, which is now

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things of note before I give a more in depth look:
-No mastery of skills. I'm sorry but he cannot be a master alchemist. I can only allow knowledge of one potion that does not require nether materials (except for netherwart).
-Please remove any name of any server present in the application. There can be no advertising of any kind.

PixelPunk

Villager
A few things of note before I give a more in depth look:
-No mastery of skills. I'm sorry but he cannot be a master alchemist. I can only allow knowledge of one potion that does not require nether materials (except for netherwart).
-Please remove any name of any server present in the application. There can be no advertising of any kind.
I never actually said he had a mastery of anything, he was just an assistant really. And as for the servers, I've removed the names and anything similar, I do apologize as I wasn't aware mentioning dead servers was considered advertising ^_^

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I never actually said he had a mastery of anything, he was just an assistant really. And as for the servers, I've removed the names and anything similar, I do apologize as I wasn't aware mentioning dead servers was considered advertising ^_^
The rule stated still applies. If you're sure of the choice, then the potion he'd be knowledgeable in would be the Night Vision brew.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Declined due to inactivity. Feel free to reapply.