Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Planet Explorers

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I've been thinking about picking it up, but I've been avoiding early access games after the royal screwup that is Godus. Is this worth the full price or should I wait for a sale? Or not buy it at all?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I've been thinking about picking it up, but I've been avoiding early access games after the royal screwup that is Godus. Is this worth the full price or should I wait for a sale? Or not buy it at all?
Ugh- I got Godus as well, I know the feeling ;_; I'm definitely more cautious of early access games since.

Planet explorers has a lot of bugs with the quest lines (Although most of it is just lack of details in the quest information) and crashes every 3-4 hours because it runs out of RAM but other than that- it's a beautiful game, the music is incredible and the scenery is just amazing~ I enjoy the plains biome the most because of the long grass everywhere.

You can mine, build, destroy any tree you see and even swim :D

Tayo

Lord of Altera
You can also build vehicles, literally design them yourself then bring them into the game... I'm not very good at that bit...

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
You can also build vehicles, literally design them yourself then bring them into the game... I'm not very good at that bit...
Same! xD The first vehicle I made I even put the wheels on wrong, it couldn't move at all.. I've resorted to going to an online ISO collection to get any decent builds

Spark

Broken
Hmmmm £19 on steam. It's tempting but I don't think I have time for more games :/ I buy so many games but then never play them...

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Is this a F2P?
Not free, but definitely worth the price!

Ugh- I got Godus as well, I know the feeling ;_; I'm definitely more cautious of early access games since.
Urgh, Godus. Terrible game, not a bad idea for a mobile game though. At least this one isn't being made by Peter Molyneux... come on man, you've made dozens of God-games, why is this one so freaking bad!?

Planet explorers has a lot of bugs with the quest lines (Although most of it is just lack of details in the quest information) and crashes every 3-4 hours because it runs out of RAM but other than that- it's a beautiful game, the music is incredible and the scenery is just amazing~ I enjoy the plains biome the most because of the long grass everywhere.
Not encountered any bugs myself, but that might be because I've got a ton of RAM to use! The game is incredibly beautiful though :3

I've tried making stuff, but it usually turns into a giant block with wheels on the bottom. I need to improve my skills... I did download a nice Warthog though :D

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
SAAAAAAAAALLY! We gotta play this together at some point :D
Also never knew you could build monorails!