Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PlanetSide 2

How much do you like this game?

• Hate it, 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I really think this game is stupid, -159.2/10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snipero1

Lord of Altera
Does anyone play this? I really love this game and I wondered if anyone else does as well. If you don't have it I recommend getting it because it is free, has decent graphics, a nice community ( On the server I play on at least, it's called Briggs) and balanced weapons so paying for guns doesn't give you a massive advantage.

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
I play quite a bit!

I mainly play NC on Miller Server (Second highest rank being Vanu). I've put $20 into the game and it's done me some good :p I'll admit, it's easier to get into if you've got a squad of people you can talk to over Skype or something.

What faction do you play?

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
I play quite a bit!

I mainly play NC on Miller Server (Second highest rank being Vanu). I've put $20 into the game and it's done me some good :p I'll admit, it's easier to get into if you've got a squad of people you can talk to over Skype or something.

What faction do you play?
Me and some friends tried playing together...... our planning wasn't great though, and all ended up in different factions XD

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
Heh. My friends are a bit more coordinated xD We all managed to create NC characters, but one of them has a laptop that really shouldn't be playing a game like this, and sticks to just flying us around in a Galaxy ship. The other is pretty good at the shooting part of the game, but always dives for the territories where no one is...
I kind of just sit there and follow them, or ditch them so I can get to the bigger battles xD

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Played this a hell of a lot for a while. Got to battle rank 28 as Vanu then got bored.
I play on the Ceres server but I'm willing to make a new character to play with other people! :D

snipero1

Lord of Altera
I play on NC on Briggs, it's pretty fun and there's no massive population visit like on other server I play on. If anyone wants to recommend me a server they play on I'd be happy to make a new char and play with you guys! Of course I'd also be happy if any of you want to join Briggs. (It's in AU)

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Negro-ing to see who still plays. I'm on Matherson playing on the Vanu faction, but I started yesterday and not got far, so willing to change servers.

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
*secret post enabled* I have some time off on Saturdays and I loovvee planet side. I play Vanu, mainly sniper class. I will have a ton of updates to inatall tomorrow :D

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
Love the game, wont skype though, ig chats ok tho , and im willing 2 go on any server

RecklessSquid

Lord of Altera
The problem is, there's about 8 of us who play it and it seems most of us are on separate servers. Let alone separate teams.