Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Player Based Event Team

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Ever wanted to get more involved in events in Altera? Do you want to create content for other players to enjoy? Well here’s an idea you might want to take part in.

I’d like to put together a player based event team to produce interesting and fun content for other players to enjoy.

I’ve seen a few people mention that they feel like things have slowed down recently. While I figure this to be a temporary phase during the exam period, it doesn’t change that more events bring more RP which is why a lot of people are here!

So what would a player led event team do?

Produce events obviously. The aim would be to work together either over the forums through group conversation or through Skype and put together single events or even entire campaigns driven by regular players for the enjoyment of others. Anyone can put forward an event idea and the whole group can work together and make it happen. This could involve taking on temporary characters as antagonists or simply setting up a more peaceful event within a town.

Obviously we’re still only regular players and as such we need to stick within the established lore of the server. Therefore it’s unlikely events we do will involve deities, magic or massive world changing cataclysms. At least not without staff approval first.

What’s wrong with staff events or regular player events?

Nothing! Staff events are great! Player events are great! However, having a group of people working together can help keep events on track and allow for more complex stories.

Who’s applicable to join?

Well I’d say anyone though ideally I’d like people who have been around the server for a while. It’d be great to get some experienced roleplayers, owners of some of the larger towns, even staff if they’d like to work overtime!

So anyone interested in taking part there are a few things to consider first.

1. It’s not about you!

These events are for everyone else to enjoy! You should still have fun running them but remember that we’re doing this for other people.

2. Be prepared to lose.

Some events may require you to play an antagonistic role and may require some form of conflict. As the antagonist, you probably won’t be on the winning side.

3. Work as a team

We need to work together on this. Compromise, make suggestions, give constructive criticism. I really don’t want to see a tonne of drama.

If the idea appeals to you, drop a message here, I’ll make a group conversation and we can decide where to go from there.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Seeing as I already do this for the thieves guild I'd be happy to help/lend the use of my dungeons!

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
id love to participate in this, I have many plans if I was an antagonist at all that I could use here perhaps!

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
I'd love to help with this!

Edit: I like writing for stuff, so if that's needed at all, can totally help.~

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
When your ready to act on this we ot to set up a skype chat.

My skype is
balatro.decronus

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Oook!
Lot's of people and a few names I was really hoping would appear! This is goooood.
I'll start a forum conversation and we'll take it from there.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I'm ready to work with an event team,

especially as it's really hard for me to coordinate events on my own.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
While I'm not active in game anymore, I'm happy to lend my creative writing skills if they may be of use.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oh oh I can help.

I would love to play the bad guy in these events.

Edit: Skype = Jayo53

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Mhmm, great!
I'm going to put a cut-off here at this point, before we end up with an absolutely huge team.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
tayohud, should make room for one more. :p

Considering the fact that I already have multiple in the works for the Veriici introduction.