Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Player Based Event Team

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I believe we're trying to bring back Kavdek.

er,

I mean, it's just a sailing event. explore the Shoreless Gulf.
also we have a meeting on..... Saturday. where we all talk in person and plot.

just an update.

Daelik

Sorrows Warrior
I'd like to help out, if I'm not too late. :D

I haven't been on the server nearly as long as many people, but I can safely say that I have a creative mind (I think?), I love doing things like this! My teachers always told me I was a great writer~ Even competed in a local contest in grade school... And, well, lost.. But good enough, right? :D

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
I'd like to help out, if I'm not too late. :D

I haven't been on the server nearly as long as many people, but I can safely say that I have a creative mind (I think?), I love doing things like this! My teachers always told me I was a great writer~ Even competed in a local contest in grade school... And, well, lost.. But good enough, right? :D
I believe admissions is closed, but I could be wrong. @Tayohud

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Yup, I literally cut off where I said before the group became to big to manage (It's already bigger than I expected)
If anyone leaves or drops out, I'll let you guys know and if you're still interested you can fill the gap.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
If you ever need help making sure specifications are realistic and medieval, just message me. While I may no longer be active in server, I still enjoy seeing this establishment grow.

Tayo

Lord of Altera
I will assume per lack of response that ya don't want the help of one of the more experienced. :p
Sorry! If you'd been a little faster...
Like I said, if some one drops out or loses interest I'll let you know!

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
aaaah I'm so jealous! Why didn't i see this earlier :p Would've loved to help you guys but i get that the team is already pretty big so i guess i'll have to pass