Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Player Housing comes to Hummelburg

Haroall

Lord of Altera
Winter is Coming.png
(A player love for the Game of Thrones reference?)

It was a cold winter eve when the council of Hummelburg sat around the Town Hall table of Decisions. As Connie took a sip from her Port Silver Green Tea the council came to the following conclusion.

"Yes, we do now take in people that have nothing to do with us."
- As said by a despicable secretary

More detailed information will follow later. That, the house request application form and the towns official policies!

Haroall

Lord of Altera
Towns shouldn't really be advertised in General Discussion, considering they have their own section in the forums under Altera Census. Here, to be more specific;
http://worldofaltera.co.uk/forums/settlements.138/
Having a single spot for all towns helps in organisation of the forums and provides players with a single spot to compare and contrast.
It is absolutely a delight to see you post comments as I get to laugh at that picture each time you do. Assuming it is you makes it even funnier.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Yes and it still belongs to Hierax. (And at this point to clear this up: It always did).

Actually it is :p

We only give fiefs to house members from now on ;)
Plus, technically the fief is still given to Haroall and Connie, although its at a very thin thread due to their inactivity atm ;)
May have to join your house then! :D

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
A letter can be found pinned at several locations in Hummelburg

Due to the vanishment death of Hummelburg's local lords, the King, in his endless wisdom, decided that he will exercise his right of devolution.
Hummelberg shall thus, henceforward fall back into the direct property of his Royal majesty King Neoroy I. August-Aeyeras, until a vassal worth of the King's favor has been found.

*The Kingdom of Hierax's wax sigil can be found here*

Last edited:

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
An addition of a more OOC kind:
Most people in the region appeared to be inactive so Kvothe removed every member for the time being, if any of you is still interested in living there please contact me. until friday.
While the time admittedly seems a bit short pretty much no one cared for month's already - so there was more than enough time ;)

The houses will probably change their appearance slightly though (Hay roofs ;) )

tagging people I remembered having lived there besides them

@ACU20
@kaza125

kaza125

Lord of Altera
An addition of a more OOC kind:
Most people in the region appeared to be inactive so Kvothe removed every member for the time being, if any of you is still interested in living there please contact me. until friday.
While the time admittedly seems a bit short pretty much no one cared for month's already - so there was more than enough time ;)

The houses will probably change their appearance slightly though (Hay roofs ;) )

tagging people I remembered having lived there besides them

@ACU20
@kaza125
Yeah I moved since they went inactive.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Didn't look too good at it I closed the chest again the moment I saw there were items in it I closed it again and reversed the roof I had begun to change ;) - I think I saw an iron hoe though, the chest was pretty full too.
Na, not mine. I can't even remember if I've even used a chest there:D

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Well feel free to take a look at where your house was - I'll remodel the roofs to be actual hay soon (at least I guess they wanted to represent hay roofs with the current ones)